~Chapter 3~

Shigaraki pulled down his hood and looked back over to Midoriya impatiently . Dabi on the other hand looked calm but Midoriya could see that he was also waiting for his answer.

"Why would I tell you two that?" Midoriya asked.

"Well we did just save you from getting caught. So you at least owe us an explanation." Dabi said.

Midoriya fell silent as he thought to himself.

"I mean they did just save me from getting in some deep trouble but they are villains! My enemies! Then again I don't think that by telling them what I was doing will cause any harm or tell any important information." Midoriya thought.

Midoriya looked back up at Dabi and what seemed like the very impatient Shigaraki. Midoriya sighed before telling them what and why he was wandering the streets at night.

"So...Yeah if they did end up catching me, I would've been in big trouble and I probably would've been questioned on why I ran from the pro heroes." Midoriya said as he finished explaining to the villains in front of him.

Shigaraki looked actually shocked. Dabi was the first to speak up.

"So you're telling us, a goodie two-shoe like yourself sneaks out of the dorms even with knowing how much trouble you can get into and you are successful without getting noticed or caught by not just heroes but Pro heroes?" Dabi asked, astonished.

"Yep pretty much." Midoriya said.

"I have to admit, that's pretty impressive." Shigaraki said as he smiled at Midoriya.

Midoriya returned a smile to Shigaraki and smiled at Dabi as well.

"I'm surprised that you even ran from Pros. You must be quite the trouble maker for the teachers. Do you at least have fun when you do?" Dabi asked.

Midoriya thought for a moment. Did he like breaking the rules? I mean I guess there is a fun part to breaking rules and feeling the adrenaline that comes along.

Midoriya nodded, "I guess I like the adrenaline rush."

Dabi nodded in approval along with Shigaraki.

"You know, for a UA student you are being very chill around us. Why?" Dabi asked.

"Well you guys saved me from a lecture and I have no reason to attack you both. No one is being hostile so I would rather keep the peace." Midoriya said as he shrugged.

"Wise words." Shigaraki said.

"Midoriya, how about we meet each other tomorrow night? The sun will be rising soon so it's best for you to start heading back to your dorm." Dabi said.

"That would be great, What time would you like for me to show up?" Midoriya asked.

"Around the same time as today but this time, try not to run into heroes." Shigaraki said.

"-and don't tell any of your teachers about us." Dabi said harshly as he added to Shigaraki's sentence which made Midoriya chuckle.

"I won't l tell! I would never tell on my new friends," Midoriya said as he walked into the alleyway, "See you two tomorrow."

"See ya Midoriya!" Dabi said.

Shigaraki waved Midoriya goodbye and of course Midoriya returned him the gesture. This was the start of a new friendship of Villains and a Hero in training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
536 words!