laxus party

Hello guys! I hope you enjoy this. I'm working hard trying to improve to make them more interesting please do tell me ur feedback. Thank you! And enjoy!

~Jellals pov~

I woke up to my alarm ringing when I checked my phone it read 7:00 which ment I needed to get ready to head to the company. I got up and went to my huge bathroom I didnt like it much but I had to deal with it. I own a mansion but I dont like it because it's just me and no one else which is pretty lonely. When I got out of the shower I put my clothes on. I walked downstairs to leave with a toast in my mouth and made my way to my Lamborghini. It was a dark blue making it nice and shiny. I headed to the company and got there like 15 in minutes I parked my car and made my way inside the company. I was welcomed by Erza scarlet my assistant and my best friend. When we were on the way to my office my bodyguard gajeel we said hi and got inside my office. We all sit down and chatted peacefully until the doors opened. "Excuse me sir, gray fullbuster is wanting to come up to your office do we let him?" I sighed and said "let him in". She nodded and headed down "jellal do you plan on marrying someone?" Asked erza dont get her wrong she is currently married to mirajeen and a guy named laxus. I shrugged not really minding not being in a relationship although I guess it will feel nice to have one. The doors opened once again gray walking over to us "jellal we need to find a way to bring our company's together" said gray I knew this was coming. I nodded and said "but how? We can marry the same girl but is there really a girl out there that suits both of our tastes?" He sighed "I honestly down know" we just kept talking small talk. My company was the 1 biggest company and gray being in the 2 biggest company the 3 biggest company is owned by judge jude heartfilia he has a a daughter I think if I heard correctly from people but he still dosnt show her. My company and grays would always help each other in the need. Jude would mostly help other company's that are below but not many. Erza spoke gaining our attention "hey guys laxus said he wanted to host a party and wanted to invite you" I nodded while gray said a "sure I will be there". Gray was the first to leave and I started doing paperwork.

While leaving the Fernandes company
~grays pov~

I was walking as I see the flame brain waiting for me outside my car. "Oi popsicle were we going?" I glared at him "to my company nu duh" but then I added "later we will be attending laxus party at night you going?". This idiot stared and said " well yeah!" I laughed and got in the car while he got on the passenger's seat. We went to the company and I passed saying hello to my employees. Juvia walked to me and said "hello sir" I smiled at her "hey juvia how you been?" I asked. She smiled as well answering "I'm pretty good how about you sir?" I said "too much paperwork" and we all laughed. I  said bye to juvia and natsu and I kept walking to my office when we got there I sat on my chair while natsu sat down in the couch we had there. "Hey you haven't heard about the daughter of jude right?" Natsu asked. I shook my head "no I haven't why ask?". He smiled and said "A friend of Judes said that she was gorgeous" I shrugged my shoulders. I haven't seen the girl so I am honestly wondering how she looks like but I shrug it off again. I kept working on the paperwork in my desk while having small chats with natsu here and there. While juvia brought me a coffe which I gladly accepted. I kept working till the clock was on 7:30 I went to my car and went to my house natsu going to his to get ready as well. I got ready not looking bad and put a little bit of cologne but not much so it's not exaggerated. I walked back to my car and went to where laxus place is at. When I got there I was in a fairly large house not like a mansion but big. Seeing a lot of cars there I smiled and knocked on the door waiting for them to open which was only like 5 seconds till mirajeen opened the door I smiled at her while saying hi and walked in.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the beginning and I hope you look forward to the rest. Tell me if you have feedback I'm all ears. Thank you for reading!! :)