good girl gone bad

Halo prov

2 weeks after 1st kiss

Allen and I are dating now. The thing is no one knows. Nathan is getting the hint tho.

"Baby" I feel Allen leaving a trail of kisses on my neck,

"Ya babe" I blush a deep red

"The bells about to ring. You going to class?"

"No" I hear him fake gasp. I hit his hard abs.

"Damn baby when your bad you're so sexy" I feel my face get more red.

"Whatever" I grab his cigarettes and keys and run to his car. The parking lot is empty. I get in and start it.

"You better be careful with her" I burst out laughing.

"You named your car?" He chuckles.

"Can I have my cigarettes"  I put one in my mouth joking around.

"Never" as I drive I pull up to the place he told me go to.

"Baby I have to do something you stay in the car I love u" I nod wondering what the fuck he's doing. I let him get in the house till I follow him. All I can see is 3 guys at a gun point. I grab a gun that was on the table that I was by and hold it up.

"Put the fucking gun down" I see Allen look at me in shock. As the guys drop their gun. I pick them up and I let the bad girl take over.

"Now go before I shoot" they run out like little kids.

"HALO I SAID STAY IN THE CAR!"

"IF I STAYED IN THE CAR YOU WOULD BE DEAD!! I can't lose you..." He wraps his arms around me.he's warm I love when he hugs me I feel like I have everything I need.

"I love you halo"

"I love you to Allen"

I drive to my house. As I pull in I see Nathan standing there arms cross. I look at Allen and back at Nathan.

"Fuck"