usj

VegetableHair's POV

"Pack your bags, we will be going to USJ to train for natural disasters." Aizawa said as he walked through the door.

"Ok guys! You heard what he said, now pack up your bags and line outside." Iida said.

"When did you become Class Representative four eyes?" Bakugo said.

"You guys voted for me remember?" Iida explained.

"When did we vote for you? I don't remember that authour writing such thing" Mina added.

"Hey! Stop breaking the 4th wall!" I said. Now cuddling with Todoroki.

"What's the 4th wall?" Todoroki asked.

"Nothing" I answered.

"Are you guys gonna go or?" Aizawa said. Making the class 1-A quickly pack up their bags and head outside

Time skip to the USJ (^ω~)

Once we got their we met Thirteen and I was annoying like crazy.

Then out of nowhere black mist surrounded the area and decoy villains came out.......or are they?

"Woah they even got fake villians" Kirishima said

"Ikr! It's so cool!" Tsuyu added.

"Those are not decoys they're real" Aizawa said gaining fear from the whole class.

"Stay back, I've got this, someone call the other pro heroes, Thirteen, protect the students." Aizawa said.

Aizawa was winning the battles when suddenly, a guy with blue hair, body covered with face called a.....Nomu?

A creature came from behind Aizawa and attacked him, grabbing his head and pounding it at the ground!

"Shit! We have to do something!" I said and saw the others agreed.

Just as we were about to run and and battle the villains, a guy, black mist for a body, evily laughed at us and teleported us separately in different areas.

I got teleported to the water area with Todoroki and we are stuck in a boat surrounded by villains swimming at us.

"Let's kill these bitches" I said making Todoroki eyes widen.

I then controlled the water and made a whirlpool in the middle to suck in the villains I then used my Telekenisis to lift the boat to land.

"Wow, Midoriya, you are so strong" Todoroki complimented making a red gush across my face.

"Todoroki it's not safe" I said using my Telekenisis to lift him and make him go the the other students that's safe.

"Wait Midoriya!" He yelled but I didn't listen for I was focus on saving the other.

Hot and Cold's POV

Midoriya used his Telekenisis on me to get me to safety I tried to move from his quirk but it was too strong.

"Todoroki-kun! Your safe!" Momo said hugging me the others also relieved that I'm safe.

After minutes of seeing Midoriya save the other students by himself the last person was finally saved.

"Is everyone here?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes, thanks you for saving us" Jirou said.

He was about to walk to us when a girl in a school uniform grabbed him in the back and stabbed him. (Yes, Toga and Dabi are already here)

"Shit!" He yelled.

All of us quickly ran up to him but it was to late, and black mist appeared behind him and the girl took him.

He's......kidnapped, and we just failed to save the person who saved us.

And a loud crash was heard, everyone's eyes shot up and saw All Might and the other heroes, but all of the villians already retreated.

"W-where are the villains?" Midnight asked.

"T-they took h-him" I said trying not to break down.

"Took who?" All Might asked seeing that Midoriya was missing which panicked him and the other pro heroes.

"Midoriya...they TOOK HIM!" I said now breaking down.

Then Momo came up to me and....kissed me....she kissed me! I pushed her back saying "What the fuck!".

I feel guilty now.....I'm lucky Midoriya didn't see that......or so I thought.
___________________________________________

A/N : ooOOoOooOhHHhHhh cliffhangerrr.
( ゚o⌒)

Sorry for the short chapter!