Coffee and a Smile

You woke up because the sunlight hit your eyes through a crack in the curtains. You were so happy that you couldnt contain yourself; you were singing in the shower, dancing as you changed and smiling like an idiot.

Last night seemed so unreal and dreamlike now, and you felt like it had gone by so fast; too fast.
God damn. I wish i could replay it. Just thinking about it makes me feel so fluttery.

You felt like dressing up a little more than usual for today's afternoon classes and also just for the day in general. So you wore this with a messy high ponytail (oml hello gorgeous i would be gay for u *creep mode activated lol*).

 So you wore this with a messy high ponytail (oml hello gorgeous i would be gay for u *creep mode activated lol*)

(Totally cool if you dont like the outfit. I just want to be interactive)

You met Hosuh on the way downstairs. He treated you like he normally did so you assumed he didnt know yet. You decided to tell him at breakfast.

You sat down across Hosuh when Daniel and Stephen walked in. You blushed as you caught Stephen's eye, and he smiled reassuringly.
Stephen took the seat next to you, as usual. You werent sure whether it was going to be you or Stephen telling them that you were dating, so you chose to wait and see what would happen. You were halfway through your breakfast when you figured that it was a good time to break the news to the poor, unsuspecting daniel and hosuh. In an attempt to make it less of a shock, you tried to say it as casually as possible, "oh. By the way, Stephen and I are dating now."

Daniel, who had been chugging coffee, choked and coughed for a good 10 seconds, violently punching his chest to prevent the liquid from entering his lungs.

Hosuh had been eating a sandwich, and after hearing what you had to say, he dropped it on the floor and just stared at you.

It was quite the spectacle: a person gaping at a girl, his sandwich on the floor, completely ignoring a choking, dying, gasping man beside him.

Once everything was back to normal, dan asked, "wait so who confessed first?"

Timidly, you pointed at yourself.

"Well fuck," daniel said rummaging through his pockets. Then he handed hosuh 50$ and said, "looks like you were right hosuh. I honestly thought (y/n) woudnt have the balls."

Hosuh took the money and just said, "ahAH."

"Wait wha- you kept bets on who would confess first?!" Stephen said.

"What can i say. Fate can sometimes lie in a 50$ note," dan laughed.

"Well shit. I didnt know my crush on Stephen was so easy to read," you said.

"Trust me (y/n). You're an open book," dan lazily pointed his spoon at you.

"Well i have to head to class," hosuh said as he left the table.