My buddy chum pal

( ART is not mine, non of it is )
Thank you all for the support and love, I really thought that this book would just be a joke (which it still kinda is).
ILY SO MUCH!!!!
  -Biggie Cheese/Tyler

Pt.3 to the One Shots letz a gO!

Hajimes Pov:

      After Souda vanished in the void of people who were our former classmates from high school, I walk over to Sonia to remind her of the plan. Sonia seemed to be off by the sofa that Ibuki had, Sonia was already on the plan before me.

Sonias Pov:

    I'm currently on the couch watching for any activity going around, so far there was non. " Hey, pssst Sonia-", " Be gone demon!! " I shout while slapping who seemed to be Hajime. " HEY OW! ", " I my goodness are you ok? " Then I see Souda and Gundham talking. " Eh your fine, you've through worse. " Which I ment, thanks to... the mixing your lunch together in Middle school thing we are all cursed thanks to that day. " I think we are witnessing a good relationship bloom in front of us Hajime... "

Kaz pov:

    After saying hi to finally everyone, I walk back to the food and drinks table. Shit Gundhams there, wtf do I do!? I slowly start to shake while approaching the other male, who is like 10x the size I am. " H-hey dude what's up? " I look over to Sonia and Hajime for something to help me get a conversation going. " Just talk about school or your job, just be calm. " Sonia whispers to me from the torn up sofa. I turn my head back to the other male and see him staring at me. " You needed something from I, the over lord of this world, or did you just come here to mock me? ", " U- uh.................. what are we talking about? " I started to panic and hyperventilate like crazy. Fuyuhiko comes over with a papper bag as he slammed it into my face, " B R E A T H! " Fuyu says while Gundham is watching me literally die.

After flopping on the sofa next to Hajime and Sonia after blowing my chance to talk the a guy I thought was... smexy. YEAH I SAID IT AND WAT YA GONNA DO 'BOUT IT?! " Ugh I'm such a dumbass... " I grown with my hand cuffed over my face.

To be continued....

WE ARE FARMER'S BUN BUM DAM BUM BUM!
Sorry for the very short chapter, it's been a long day.
Ily all!

   - Biggie Cheese/Tyler

[ May 6, 2020. 4:00 am ]