Should they get hate?

It is okay to dislike them but not okay to cyberbully them. Better give them good critism.

They lack singing, stage presence and dancing.
I think that are things, that can get improved. I just remember, how Twice was called talentless because of their mr removed videos or that red velvet did not have any stage presence. I think every group get called those things at the beginning. They only have one song yet. We should give them a chance to improve with their next songs and then judge. If they were not talented, their company would never give them a chance.

They are not korean.
Coco is korean and 3 members lived in South Korea.... so yeah, where is the point? Lisa or Nancy are also not korean. Your race does not matter in music. It is open for everyone.

They did not train like kpop idols.
They still have experience of 5 years.

They mocked Jennie.
They never mocked her, it is a false rumor. Please check your information first, before spreading it.

One girl compared herself to Hwasa.
That is true, but she is not a member of the group anymore.

They stole itzys concept.
I think that is just a dumb argument. No concept belongs to one group. It is the same as if I would say, that Blackpink stole 2ne1s concept.

They stole dance moves.
It is the 4th gen... there will always be dance moves that are similar to another group.

They are koreaboos and disrespecting the korean culture.
What is a koreaboo? Someone who calls themselves korean although they are not, someone who thinks that they marry their idol one day and only learns the words oppa or something like that without learning korean. You are not a koreaboo, if you are learning korean or liking the korean culture and Yeah... that is what Kaachi doing. You cant judge their korean just because of one song. Many foreign kpop idols were not good at korean as rookies, so please give them time.

Do you all remember Lana, the russian kpop idol? Every kpop fan hated her first too, bceause her korean was bad and she lacked singing and dancing. But when she had her first comeback, everybody was shocked, because she improved so much. So please give Kaachi another chance too, as you did with Lana.
And if you still don't like them, just ignore them. They will never hurt your faves or the kpop world.