<(-︿-)>

Jungkook reached his destination and saw jimin waiting for him. Jungkook went to him.
Jimin:why did not you received my calls?!
Jungkook :my phone was on silent mode.... Uhmm about earlier....
Jimin:ohh.....jennie came to me to give a ring.... She tried hard... But I refused her. But still she didn't listened...graved my hand. So.. I... Scolded her and told her to leave.
Jungkook :your gonna suffer bro.(he gave a sad smile)
Jimin :why? And who was that person?(he said curiously)
Jungkook :y/n. Y/n saw you with that witch holding hands. Which is the worst part.  And y/n is a nice girl... She understands. She told me... She trusts that your not gonna cheat on her... If you love a girl that is her.
Jimin:(he just sighed)
Jungkook :one more thing... Here your gift (he handed the gift to jimin and went inside laughing)

While jimin was looking at the bouquet he noticed a phone which was yours.
Jimin:oh...this girl!(he said smiling) she left her phone here. No worries... I will return it tomorrow.
Then he put on the ring which you gave him. And went inside with the hope of seeing you tomorrow.
Y/n:unnie...i want to visit my grandma. I will come back soon. And a good news... I've lost my phone -_-
Zara :oh... OK. Did you told him?

I replied " no... Don't wanna bother him.! And don't you date to tell him! If you told him... Remember I'll never come back here. Actually.... I want to make him miss me (a smile appeared in your face)
Zara:oo...wow. OK. As your wish... But buy a new phone on your way. And when is your flight?
Y/n:8am
Zara:ok...babe. take care of yourself. Now... Take a rest.
In the morning... You started for airport... And you took your seat.  Just after a minute... You saw a guy taking his seat next to you and you recognized him.
???:yoo~your y/n..right?(he seemed surprised)
Y/n:yup...and you're hoseok I guess. My senior.
Hoseok:yes...but call me jhope. And where are you going?
Y/n:my grandmas place in Osaka.
Jhope :im also going there... So can I have your number junior?
I explained him that I lost my phone and have to buy a new one .
At the end of the journey.... You two went out of the airport and jhope took you to a mall. He told you to wait here outside. You do what he told you to do. Then soon after he came to me and gave me a box.and It was a phone. He told me to keep it although I refused him.
And then you went to your grandmas house and he went to his.
Your grandma received you gladly and told you to take rest... Then she'll talk with you.
After hours... You and your grandma had a nice talk. You told evything happened before.
Jimin :( I reached school but found y/n nowhere... I got tensed.  And jungkook was the same. So I called Zara Jessi and Lisa...and asked them if they knew about her. First they denied to say anything then I forced them and said everything {and I smiled cuz of her silly work} ) I will wait :-)

You were resting in your room and suddenly your phone started ringing ...you received the call and it was jhope. He told me to  go outside and enjoy the view of the moon... And the view ...it was really so good! I was looking around and my eyes placed a person talking to phone... I guess ...wait.is i-it-j-hop-hope?!!!  You waved him and he also noticed you. He told you to go outside.
Jhope :what a coincidence!
Y/n:yeah.....(you said while thinking about jimin)
Jhope :what happened? Looks like junior is missing someone.... Tell me what's wrong with your mind.
I told him about jimin but I didn't told him jimins exact name.
Jhope :awwe...y/n.he surly is missing you.(he said laughing)
I said hmm in response.  He invited me to meet his friends in the school tomorrow. I agreed.

The next day.
I meet the boys... They are really great.  One of them was namjoon     
He's good at English and so friendly. And taehyung... He is Gucci  and so caring. And jin he is soooo good at cooking and everyone recognized him as world wide handsome. One is suga...he is the type of savage and loves to sleep. I like them all. They are just so good....i enjoyed the whole day as expected.

Like this the next two weeks passed.
Jimins waiting for me. And the guys here trying their best to make me stay but what to do... My exam is near and also I've to return for him.
The day has come to leave Japan.  They all gathered in airport to say goodbye to me... And I said good bye as well.
Then my journey starts again. And landed Korea. And gone to my dorm and my unnnies are hella happy to see me.
The next day I went to school earlier to meet jimin.  I went to his office... He was standing facing the window like I saw him the first time. I quickly rushed to him and hugged him making him shocked .
Y/n:im not interested in your back! Love you....
Jimin:love you so much... And I misssd you. (he said turning around and hugging me back)
Y/n:i missed you too!
Then he kissed you. After the kiss he returned your phone. You noticed he's wearing the ring that you gave him... And you smiled.
At the end of the day.. You, jimin and jungkook were on your way to home.  You reached your place.... Then they drove of saying bye to you.
But in the way they noticed... A car was following them... Just then jimin said "jungkook please take care of my y/n.shes soft. I know you will love her better than me....tell her that I will always be her side" jungkook was  confused...while he was worried about him.  Just then jimin pushed jungkook out of the car making him fell of the car.
Jimins car crashes.
Jungkook yelled at frustration.he was a crying mess.