Up Close And Personal..

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter sorry the layout changed just using a different Application to write this story now! Anyway enjoy and leave me a vote or comment? If you are free I would love if you could read my Larry short story! I am looking for someone to co-write if you want just message me! PS you would get full credit! anyway I love you all xxx

Zayn POV

We headed back to our dorm, I was getting a few weird looks form passing people in the hallway. "So it's your second semester here?" I was trying to break the awkward silence. "Yeah it is" Liam spoke. "You,Harry and Niall are new right?" Louis was asking.

"Yeah we are haha, Just those weird semester one newbies" They both laughed. "Trust me there is word going around you 3 are actually cool" "That's good to know" I smiled, whoever started that is the shizz. 

We finally made it back to the dorm, I opened the door. "Boys" "Zayn Wooah" Harry gave me a man punch. "Hey" he was looking really awkward. "Harry,Niall this is Liam and Louis" "Zayn I actually am on to you... Meeting up with Lillian and Louise, You dick" he punched me. I leaned over to whisper to Harry. "You'll thank me later" 

Liam POV

"Hey Harry,Niall" I shook their hands. "Come In" Niall invited us in and headed to the mini kitchen to grab drinks. I headed in to give him a hand. "So your Niall" he spun around obviously shocked at my apperance. "Yeah sorry just got a fright" "What drink do you want?" "Coke please" He handed me a coke, he was looking flustered.

"What's up?" "Oh Nothing, I'm just" Zayn interupted. "He's nervous" "Aww Don't be Niall" I feel like I am lost in his eyes with his blonde hair that has obviously been dyed. His braces just add to his perfectness. "You alright Li?" "Sorry" "I like that name" I didn't realise I was actually kind of staring at Niall. 

Louis POV

Harry is gorgeous, when he smiles he has the cutest dimples. His hair is curly and flops about his face. He is the reason I am gay. "So Lou tell me about yourself?" I jumped down on the sofa next to him. "What do you want to know?" I winked at him. "Well I'm Louis im 20, I'm a closet gay, I'm single and love playing football and I love to sing fundly enough" He looked at me with awe. "Wow Louis!" "Now you" 

"Well I'm Harry, I'm 18, I am a I actually don't know more or less Bi not that anyone knows apart from the boys, I love to sing and yeah I have a sister Gemma" "Aww your cute, I have 4 sisters" "Phew that's a few" he lightly punched me. I like this guy.