56

Axel jolted up from the couch when he was startled from his sleep by the sudden slam of his front door. He quickly went into the hallway to check what was happening and came face to face with his fuming wife. He tried to find out what was happening but she walked past him and headed straight into the guest bedroom and came out with a shocked Summer.

' Babe I need your laptop.'

He quickly went into his office without asking any questions and returned with it into the kitchen. He watched with Summer as she took a disc from her bag.

' That thing better have no virus.'

' It only has the truth.'

Axel pulled his neck back in surprise at her harsh tone and decided to quietly watch. Summer's eyes almost popped out of her head when noticed that the disc was a recording of the bachelor night but she prayed that it would not show her. Her prayers were not answered and her cousin turned to her with a scowl on her face after it showed Axel dragging her out of the bathroom he had gone into and arguing with her as she tried to touch on him infront of all the attendees.

' Aya I can explain.'

' Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house.'

' Aya please. I'm your cousin you cannot kick me out because of him.'

' I'm kicking you out because you're blood and the least person I had expected to do this to me. You're supposed to be the one I cry too when he's done wrong and the one I cry to with problems in my life but no you're the cause of my problems.'

Axel stood quietly to the side watching them argue. He should have been rejoicing but it hurt to see his wife hurt by people she trusts.

' You forgave him for cheating but won't forgive me.'

' He had the decency to apologise and not continue to make excuses for his behaviour and I did not forgive him on the spot it took time and yeah he hurt me but it's nothing compared to what you've done. I thought you cared about me when you told me not to marry him but you were just looking out for yourself.'

' Why shouldn't I look out for myself. You and your sister's always had it easy. You had both parents present. All my mother cared about was about satisfying the men in her life. She did not care about me or what they did to me. I-'

' Don't you dare give me that! My parents took you in after they found out about your home situation but you were the one to runaway a year later because you felt that they were strict. They kept looking for you and you would disappear everytime they found you. You were ungrateful and it took them too a long time to realise that you were a lost case. I should've believed your mother.'