Part 2

Chapter 2

One day, while fantasizing about true love in science class, she was awaken back to reality when she heard the class room slam shout with a loud "BANG"! On walked the hottest and most gorgeous guy she had ever seen in all her life! He had huge bulging muscles that popes out through his white t-shirt, making it loll so tight on him! He also had long flippy hair, piercings ad a lot of tattoos! He wore all black except for his sexy tight white t- shirt, and he had these dazzling sky blue eyes that could be seen from a mile away!

Bella thought that he was a bad boy ad that she shouldn't get involved with him no matter how hot and gorgeous he looks!

The teacher tells him to take a seat next to Bella and she can't help but stare as he makes his way to the open seat next to her and when he looks at her she quickly looks away hoping he didn't see her staring him down.

"You like what you see so far?" Nick leans over and whispers.

"What" Bella replies

"Well, you keep staring at me so I just thought that you were checking me out!" Nick replies with a big smirk on his face.

"Um.. No.. I.. I was just looking at you so don't get any ideas ok? Bella replies angrily

"Woah someone needs to take a chill pill" Nick says laughing to himself

Bella gives nick a quick angry glance and mumbles under breath that she should stay away from him because he was a big jerk!

So, as class goes on the teacher starts talking about how there will be a science fair and they are required to participate for a test grade, the whole class groans and the teacher tells them to suck it up.

Then,she starts assigning partners and Bella is carefree because she thinks she will be with someone at her own level of understanding and smartness, but what the teacher says next makes Bella's face flash with anger and annoyance.