Steamy morning and coming out.

~Ian~
I woke up and looked at the time,9:00. I sighed. I didn't want to get up yet,I looked over at Anthony and saw two brown chocolate eyes looking back at me. "morning brown eyes." he smiled. "morning blue eyes." I rolled over to face him and lend over to kisses him. He kisses back.

His hand traveling up my thigh. I smiled and kept kissing him, he tasted like strawberry's. I don't know why but I'm not complaining. I moved and got on top of him, straddling him. I his hands were holding my waist. he licked ad bite at my bottom lip. I open my mouth for him and his tongue slipped in, exploring my mouth.

The kiss got heated, when I pulled away and reached down, slowly stroking Anthony. He open his mouth and moaned a little. "Ian, let me fuck you." I moved my hand away from him and he open his eyes. "what's wrong baby?" "I don't want you to fuck me Anthony." "what.. Ian-" I cut him off. "make love to me."

~Anthony~
I smiled and got on top of him, kissing him. His hands went throw my hair, kissing me. I pulled away and grabbed the lube and smeared some on my fingers. Then slowly pushed my finger inside of him. I stared moving it slowly, in and out then I slipped another in then a third.

~Ian~
"Anthony, please." he tock then out and positioned himself and slowly entered inside me. I granted and he stared kissing me, while rocking back and fourth, slowly making me fall apart.

The pain went away and was fallowed by pleasure. "Faster." I whispered and Anthony looked at me. "no, I need this slow." he kept moving at the same rhythm as before, slowly and loving. He was kissing my neck and my lips and my face.

He then hit my prostate. slowly hitting it with every thrust. I felt myself falling apart, losing control. "a-ant.. I'm gunna--." "I'm right behind you." I came, it covering Anthony chest. then I felt it, he came inside of me. he fall on my chest and kisses it.

"I'm sacred of how much I love you Ian." he looked up at me and I smiled. "me too Anthony." he lend up and kissed me.

~time skip~ ~Anthony~
I sat there, looking at the camera. I was nervous as hell, my I couldn't stop biting my lip. I looked over at Ian and he grabbed my hand. I stopped biting my lip and looked at then camera.

It stared recording.
"Hey guys, uh.. So we no you guys have a lot of questions about Melanie and Kalel. Well, is true. they are pregnant with our kids." he looked over at me. "r-right. And uh.. we aren't with them anymore. but um.. the real reason we wanted to make this video was because..

Me and Ian are together.. like a couple. And we are getting married. yes you heard right. ianthony is real." I looked over at Ian and he was looking at me then lend in and I lend in and we kissed. slowly and passionately. like in the bedroom not to long ago.

I pulled away. "sorry guys, I can't help myself. his lip are just so... addictive." Ian blushed. "so, uh.. if any of you have a problem with this or anything. That's your problem because I'm not letting him go anytime soon."

I smiled. "I'm not letting him let me go anytime soon, so that's that. bye guys." we waved bye and Ian got up then stopped recording.

~Ian~
We just got down uploading our video and I was siting there, watching it again. out kisses made me smiled it remind me of what we did in our room not too long ago. how gentle and loving he was.

After we had got down with our lovemaking, we just lend there, kissing and making jokes. I smiled and bite my lip. Then a sound of a phone going off snapped me out of my daydream. "is your phone babe." I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"hello?" "hey Ian is Melanie." "hey.. is everything okay with the baby?!" I yelled. "n-no everything fine, calm down." "oh okay. sorry." "is okay, I was just wondering if you and Anthony would want to catch some lunch with me and Kalel. "uh.. hold on let me ask Anthony." "Anthony, do you want have lunch with Melanie and Kalel?"

He looked at me. "yeah, that's sounds fun." I smiled. "Melanie, lunch sounds good." "okay, can you met us at blue heaven?" (A/N= I don't know if there's a place out there name that. there is one in key west Florida.) "sounds good." I hang up and looked at Anthony.

"Are you show you want to go out to lunch with them?" "Yeah, I want to see how our kids our.. and there mom's." he lens in ad kissed me. I kissed back.