AUTHOR'S NOTE

I wasn't planning to add this part as I don't usually do this kind of stuff anymore. However, if I actually want to finish this story with ease, might as well tell it here.

Just in case no one noticed, but I wrote this story back in April 2017 — which was like 3 years ago by the time this part is published. I know, that's a very long time to work on a book. Here's the thing though: I started writing this story less than 2 months before I went to college. I figured that I could write this story while I was still in college. Oh how dumb and naive I was back then. Hence, why it took me 3 whole years to actually publish this god forsaken story.

Anyway, there's a point to this chapter, and I'll just go straight to it: I need your help.

I have a Ko-fi page that's meant for my art commissions on IG — yes, I make art. And no, I won't draw for you — but lately I'm having a hard time trying to pick up drawing again, so I'm not doing commissions any time soon. If you guys like my story and want to support me, you can buy me a coffee on my Ko-fi page. Link is in my bio!

Anyone who donates will be dedicated on the next updated chapter of Sierra Port, so please tell me your username when donating! You can also choose to be anonymous, if you want.

(By the way, you have no obligation to donate to me whatsoever, as I'm aware that not everyone can afford $3. Just liking my story means a lot to me. <3)

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope you guys are staying safe and having a wonderful day.