Chapter 20

Lucifer P.O.V.
We got to the Demon castle faster than usual. Barbatros was in the kitchen making lunch when we got in.
-Barbatros Maria was not at the House of Lamentation so we think the witch kidnapped her. Would you be able to find her with your powers?- Diavolo said and Barbatros put one hand on his chin thinking for a second.
-Hmm probably, but if the witch really kidnapped her she probably hid her somewhere where I wouldn't be able to find her that easily.- I sighed.
-Barbatros please find her...- Dannie said and let a tear get down her face and Diavolo hugged her. Much to my surprise she didn't push him back.
-I will try my best.-
We went to Barbatros room and he pulled a big map of the Devildom and a crystal tied to a string. He put his hand over the map and let the crystal touch the map and it started making circles while Barbatros chanted some kind of spell.
Maria P.O.V.
I don't know for how long Elijah was whipping me but all I know is I blacked out at one moment. I woke up and Mali was sitting in front of me.
-Finally you are awake. I came down to tell you that today is the day you will be taken down.- I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself with a fucking cactus but I was too weak to even speak.
She left the basement where I was and I was alone with my thoughts. How did I get myself in this again? I feel my wolf fighting so hard to heal, but she was failing.
I heard somebody approaching the basement where I was and it was someone with a really powerful magic. I should be scared because it could be another torturer but this power was so familiar to me... almost as it is... no it can't be him. I waited for the person to enter the room when he kicked down the door.
I was greeted with the really familiar black haired boy with charcoal black eyes.
-Enzo?
-Well hello little sister. I see you still can't do anything without me.- He smiled at me and came to free me from the cuffs.
-How did you find me, I missed you so much.- I hugged him once my hands free because I missed him like crazy, and I wasn't able to stand by myself.
-We will talk about that latter... I will lend you a bit of my power so you can heal.- I nodded and felt a strong wave of magic going through my body.
In just few minutes I was standing back on my feet. My hair and eyes turned blue and I smirked at Enzo.
-Ready to burn some witches?- His hair also turned blue and he smirked.
-I was born ready sis.
We walked out of the room and were greeted by a guard. Before he could attack us we both shoot flames at him and he turned to ashes. I listened with my fae hearing trying to figure out where Mali is.
-This way, I hear her.- Enzo said and I followed him.
We burned every single person we came up to while we were walking to the room where Mali was with five more witches and wizards.
-Run or die.- I said when I got in the room when Enzo kicked down the door.
All of them stood up to attack us but I paralyzed them with my magic and Enzo burned them to ashes. Mali was standing behind her table and she tried to throw daggers at me but I caught them with my hands.
-Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Stupid move Mali. I am a lot faster than you, and you are not so scary without your bodyguards are you?- I lifted my hand up and pressed her against the wall. Enzo lifted his hand holding a ball of fire but I raised my hand to stop him.
-No. She is mine.- He stepped away and I got closer to her face.
-You weren't so scary until this bastard showed up. Is he your new lover since I stole Lucifer from you?- She started laughing but I squeezed her throat more so she couldn't breathe.
-Listen here, and listen carefully. Yes I might have underestimated you but that won’t happen again, and the only reason you were able to steal MY man is because I wasn't around to stop you.- I made a sword out of my fire and cut her head off.
I let go of her and my brother and I left the house. In front of the house there was about ten more witches and wizards preparing something that was probably supposed to take my powers away.
-Mali is dead. You can leave now or you die. It’s up to you- One of the witches raised her hand and the bones in my legs started breaking and I fell down. I started crying from the pain I felt once again. When I turned to my back to try and sit up I saw Enzo ripping that witches heart out and all the others were already lying dead.
-Maria, are you okay?! Will you be able to hold it until we get to the castle.- He said when he ran up to me.
-I think so yeah, but I can't walk.- I sobbed out, my legs were hurting like hell.
-I'll shift and you lift yourself up with your magic and sit on my back okay?- I nodded and he shifted to his pure white wolf. I missed him so fucking much jeez. I lifted myself up and sat on his back.
-Wait. Enzo before we go I have to do something. Can you turn to face the house?- He nodded and turned around. I lifted my hand and put the whole house and backyard on fire.
-"Nice job sis. Now hold tight."- He mind linked me and when i hugged his wolf we ran off to the castle.
Lucifer P.O.V.
Everyone fell asleep when it got dark, only Barbatros and I were awake when the crystal finally stopped moving.
-I think I found her!- Barbatros yelled and everyone woke up.
-Where is she?- I said while walking up to his desk.
-She is...um... in front of the castle?- We all got confused but ran out immediately.
And really she was sitting on a big white wolf. When they got close to the entering the wolf laid down and Maria rolled down from him. The wolf shifted in his human form, with his clothes on, and lifted her up bridal stile and came up to us.
-Well hello my friends, have you missed me?- Maria said and we were just standing there looking at both of them. I felt really jealous because this man was holding MY Maria...
-Agh, look I will explain latter what happened and is this, but now I need Angela's help since my legs are broken.- She said and made a little smile.
-OH MY. Bring her inside.- Angela said and the man brought her inside and we followed them. I am jealous and I want to get rid of that guy as soon as possible, but I am glad he found Maria and that she is okay... well partly okay...