𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧~❀𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 X 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞r

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

𝚔𝚊•𝚕𝚘𝚗[𝚔𝙰-𝚕𝚘𝚗]𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛Beauty That Is More Than Skin Deep★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

𝚔𝚊•𝚕𝚘𝚗
[𝚔𝙰-𝚕𝚘𝚗]𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛
Beauty That Is More Than Skin Deep
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

᯽Aᴋᴀᴀsʜɪs P.O.V᯽
Stares

Whispers

I could practically feel their eyes watching me judging me. I hated how they put me on this perfectly polished pedestal of attention and all of it was because of my appearance.

At first, I liked their compliments but I started to notice how they neglected to notice that I was more than just some attractive boy. When I tried to speak about my interest all people did was interrupt me to ask some dumb questions about skincare.

So I decided to ignore people. "Well I have to head to school it was nice talking to you readers"(A/N: boy stop breaking the fourth wall it's expensive and bob is tired )
"just get on with the story" (A/N: fine)

On my way to school, I decided to stop and get some coffee even though I know the barista would probably try to get my number. I went up to the cashier/barista.  I yawned and heard a friendly and soft voice "hello what would you like to order " I took a moment to notice all her beautiful facial features. Her chubby cheeks and wide smile and her eyes which looked somewhat distant.

I ordered some coffee and sat down and waited for my drink but I kept wondering why the odd girl didn't make a move or any remarks due to my appearance. I snapped out of my train of thought as heard my order I got up paid and headed to school... Still questioning as to why the girl simply just asked for my order and didn't even try to write her number

She was interesting and I wanted to know more....?
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
A/N: okay I will be writing a second part to this story but I have a question

"Why do you think the girl didn't flirt with akaashi, my children"