Ch. 16

The New Year's party grew near, Katsuki takes a shower and tries to style his hair. It didn't work once again so he grabs the clothes that Izuku picked out for him, he smiles to himself as he puts them on. He looks in the mirror, damn Izuku! I look great in this, Katsuki tells himself in his head.

Katsuki then looks at the time then exits the room, Kirishima also exits his room. "Hey, Bakubro!" Kirishima yells.

"TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT, SHITTY HAIR," Katsuki yells back, Kirishima just smiles though. "Oi, made a move on Raccoon Eyes yet?' Katsuki asks making Kirishima freeze.

"N-no," Kirishima stutters making Katsuki chuckle a bit.

"Try tonight, you might get somewhere," Katsuki says patting Kirishima's shoulder and walking past him into the elevator. Kirishima nods and quickly follows, they get off the elevator and the whole Bakusqaud was waiting for them. Well, Shinsou was also there because of Kaminari.

"Okay! Everyone is here so lets go!" Mina shouts in a cute light pink almost white short dress. Katsuki notices that Kirishima is staring at her with a shade of red over his cheeks, they soon started walking to the party. Katsuki elbows Kirishima in the ribs making him look at him, he winks and points his head in the direction of Mina.

Kirishima takes the hint and walks up to her still blushing a little bit, "Hey, Mina," Kirishima casually says.

"Hey, Kirishima! Are you excited, most of the school will be at the party! It's gonna be a blast!" Mina enthuses jumping a bit in her steps.

"I am, it's going to be really fun! ...By the way, Mina?" Kirishima asks making Mina look at him.

"What's up?" she asks looking Kirishima straight in the eyes.

"You look really, really pretty in that dress," Kirishima says blushing a bit more.

"O-oh, t-thanks Kirishima," Mina says looking down. It may be hard with her skin colour but she was definitely blushing, as they walked to the party Mina and Kirishima walked with each other. Kaminari, Shinsou, and Sero were all babbling about nonsense, then Katsuki just chilled in the back thinking about what Izuku is going to wear.

When they reach the party loud music was heard and lots of talking, they go into the room. Katsuki became a little overwhelmed with all the people that are there, the Bakusquad splits up leaving Katsuki alone. Katsuki searches around to see if he can find the greenette anywhere, but there was no hope.

Katsuki finds a wall and leans against it, he continues to search from that position. Suddenly he spots green poofy hair enter the room, he knew it was Izuku. He walks over pushing some people out of the way, he then stops a bit in front of Izuku. Izuku looks up at Katsuki with a little smirk, Katsuki stares at Izuku clothes.

"This... is different," Katsuki says still staring at Izuku. Izuku is wearing a black and white letterman jacket with a dark green shirt underneath and some grey jeans.

"Do you not like it?" Izuku asks with a little pout.

"No, no, no. I just never thought you would wear something like this that's all, but you look great!" Katsuki says with a smile. Izuku then looks up at Katsuki with a bright smile, some of their classmates notice their interaction but didn't question it.

Katsuki stays with Izuku the whole night, they both ignore all the stares they are getting from their classmates. It's almost midnight and the timer on the screen in the room is counting down the minutes, Present Mic suddenly appears in front of the clock getting the attention of the room. "Get your New Year's kisses ready cause we have two minutes until midnight!" Present Mic yells.