First met..

(Y/N) POV

A few years ago ... (4 years old)

I saw a family coming to my house (palace). I was told that the family was the King, the Queen and a prince of England. Mom and dad shake hands, invite, treat the family warmly.

"I introduce my son and daughter, Charles and (Y/N)" dad introduces me and my twins while pointing fingers at us.

"It's nice to meet you both. Oh, this is my son, Albert. I hope you guys can be friends with my son. " said the King of England.

My twin and I nodded and smiled at the king of England.

Our adults kept chatting while drinking tea provided by our salaried people.

While then..

"Hey, my name is Charles, this is my little sister, (Y / N). We're twins. It's nice to meet you." said my twin warmly and courageously, while extending his hand to shake hands with the prince.

"My name is Albert. It's nice to meet you too" said the blond boy while shaking hands with my twin.

Suddenly Albert reached out his hand to me. I just stared at the prince's hand because I was shocked. This is the first time a boy wants to be friend with me because almost all boys say I'm a weirdo.

"........."

"(Y / N) ....) My twin said.

"Oh, n-nice to see you too." I said shyly. We shook hands.

"Charles, why don't you invite Albert to play with your toys" my mother told Charles.

"Albert, let's go to my room. We can play with my favorite toys."

"of course, thanks. I would love to."

I saw the boys on their way to Charles's room and I wanted to join them.

"(Y / N)"
I turned my head to that voice and it came from my mother.

"(Y / N) dear, you shouldn't play with boys. Come join us in the kitchen," said a woman that I admired.

"ok mom" ​​I said sadly. Whenever I wanted to play with boys, my mother would always forbid. My mom said she didn't want me to be influenced by boys.

I heard the sound of their laughter. I think they having fun. Haih....

My twin and Prince Albert became friends in a short time. They are very compatible. I'm jealous of seeing those two being friends. But it's okay because Prince Albert is better than other boys.

The king and queen of England are about to return to their homeland after completing all their work in this country.

" Albert sweety, let's go home" said the England queen.

"that soon? i want to stay here a little longer. Can i?" the prince try to beg his parents with his puppy eyes.

"Albert, we'll come again ok?" said the queen.

"promise?"

"promise"

The queen and her son made a sweet promise.

"I'm glad to see Charles and Albert being friends quickly" my dad said.

"Yes, thank god because Albert is often difficult to get along with strangers" the king said.

"Albert, say goodbye to Charles and (Y / N)." said the Queen

"Goodbye Charles and (Y/N)" the prince said as he waved at me and my twin.