Both joining the serepents

Alice Smith and FP Jones lived on the south side of a town called Riverdale. Life of the south side wasn't easy and Alice and FP knew that. Compared to the north side it was, as the northsiders would say, trash.

Alice and FP met when they were 5 whilst they were playing on a field next to the Sunnyside Trailer Park, where they not lived and instantly became best friends. They did everything together: play dates, sleepovers, pre-school, elementary and they even transferred to the same high school together - Riverdale High.

"First day Ali, you scared?" FP asked with a smirk on his face.
"Oh please. However, I don't want to have to deal with those stuck up northsiders." Alice replies as they pulled up in front of Riverdale High in FP's truck.
"Let's get this over with." Alice huffed as they got out of the truck.

Their first day passed by with stares and whispers. This carried on for months after they transferred too. Even though all of the northsiders continuously talked about them behind their backs no one dared say anything to their faces. Alice and FP had just arrived back on the south side sand they headed to their favourite hangout spot: The Whyte Wrym.
"So, I have a crazy idea." Alice spoke up.
"Oh god, what?" FP groaned.
"Why don't we join the serpents? I mean we hang out with them all the toke so we may as well make it official." She explained.
"I don't know Ali." He replied.
"Come on, please." Alice pleaded, doing her puppy dog eyes because she knows FP can't say no to them.
"Ugh! Fine." FP sighed with a small smile on his face.

That night they spoke to some of their serpent friends, Tall Boy and Mustang, to find out when they needed to do in order to become members and once everything was explained, the percents arranged for their initiations to be done on the upcoming weekend. Through Friday night and Saturday morning FP had completed all of his tasks and had received his serpent jacket.
"Oh god! Are you okay?" Alice gasped as she walked into his bedroom and saw the newly forming bruises along his chest, sides, back and face.
"Yeah Ali, I'll be fine. But hey i'm finally a serpent." He smiled as he showed her his new jacket.
"That's great, and after tonight I'll be one too." She smiled back at him.
"You're gonna make a pretty sexy serpent." FP winked at her. Over the last few months Alice and FP had been continuously flirting, both trying to show their feelings without actually saying anything.
"Oh yeah? Well your already a pretty sexy serpent." Alice smirked stepping closer to him as his arms wrapped around her waist. Her arms slowly snaked their way around his neck whilst her eyes kept flicking down to his lips and his eyes doing the same thing to her. They didn't know how leaned in first but their lips met in the softest, more passionate kiss. They pulled away and just stared at each other for a few minutes.
"I should get going, I need to get ready for my dance." Alice whispered.
"Okay, I'lol meet you there." He whispered back, pressing a quick kiss to her lips.
"I'll look out for you." She smiled softly.
"You're gonna smash it, baby." He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. Her stomach filled with butterflies at the nickname. With out last long kiss Alice left to go and get ready for her dance.

Around 9pm The Whyte Wrym was full of serpents waiting for Alice to perform her dance. FP was sat right at the front with Tall Boy and Mustang when slow music (Black Velvet - Alannah Myles) started playing and Alice went on stage wearing black lingerie. During her whole performance FP couldn't take his eyes off of her and Alice couldn't take her eyes off of him. When the song needed FP got up on stage and wrapped his jacket around her shoulders and led her down to his seat.
"You did amazing baby!" FP praised.
"Thank you!" She smiled placing her bad on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss.
"Let's hear it for our new member, Alice!" Tall Boy shouted and handed her serpent jacket to her. Everyone stayed, partied and drank for a few more hours but by midnight Alice and FP decided to leave and head to his trailer. When they got their they headed into his bedroom. FP have her one of his t-shirts to sleep in and he got changed into pyjama pants and a white t-shirt. They turned the lights off and got into bed, him lying on his back and she was curled into his side.
"FP..." Alice whispered and he hummed in recognition, "what are we?" she asked.
"Well, I'm not sure what you want us to be but i want you to be my girl." FP answered, shifting so he was facing her.
"I want that too." She whispered to him, leaning in and going him a soft kiss.

When Monday rolled around every student was silenced into shock as they all watched Alice and FP walk down the corridors of Riverdale High, hand in hand wearing matching southside serpent jackets.