verrouiller

before i open the world of cle d'or, i must lock it again.

below are the fourteen planned novellas. all characters, with the exception of junu and risa, will have their stories told. lissa's spinoff has been in the works for almost three years, and will be released after all of cle d'or is done.

please leave an inline comment on which story you'd like to see next. some of these stories occur before the timeline of cle d'or and some of them occur after; some of them are darker and some of them are lighter; some of them will make you cry and some of them will make you laugh. stories that have been written will be marked with a clé, or key, signifying that they have been unlocked.

which one will you unlock?

before (pre-clé d'or):

mock mock | in which an arrogant young jeon erin steps into her first trial, and quickly figures out that no, this is nothing like mock trial, and reality really, really, sucks.

night at the museum | in which han won-young, on her first day as an intern, is privy to witnessing a robbery, and unwittingly becomes the primary witness in an investigation in a crime she can barely remember---except for the person who did it. 

the art of racing to the end | in which chen yujin cannot grant her mother her last wish.

tick tock | in which kang taehyun spends six days in a bomb shelter with a little girl and a dead body in the corner, neither of whom can understand the other.

a currency of secrets | in which ahn ji-na works a movie set on her first gig, and finds that in this world of privilege, people trade in something much more valuable than cash.

🗝 - girasol; or, the summer of '95 | in which han taeil asks lee jaehwan out to dinner eight times, and on the ninth time, he says yes.

healing | in which over seven different cups of coffee, strangers cellist moon seonhwa and dancer im eunbi try to figure out the disaster that their lives are, and find a reason to stay. 

after (post-clé d'or):

rubbish bins | in which the professor is dead, and seo jimin has to sort through what he left behind.

this side of paradise | in which skyler choi decides to blame it on himself—or, rather, blame it on the alcohol; alternatively, in which Gatsby is a girl, and Gatsby doesn't always get the guy.

one-way ticket, two-way street | in which the tokyo prison is back open for business, and noh han-bin is pretty sure that there is at least one man who never paid his fare.

13 reasons why (not to go) | in which mirai tanaka stands on a bridge with kang taehyun at six in the morning and gives him 13 reasons to stay.

24 hours | in which park han has one day exactly to forgive his brother, from the moment that he shows up on the doorstep to the moment he goes into the OR for a surgery that very well may leave him dead.

15:47 | in which an old woman comes into the shop every day, without fail, at 3:00 in the afternoon, and tristan wang makes it his goal to figure out exactly why that is.

seeing blind | in which london vaughn has fourteen days to solve a broken marriage that went downhill far too early, far too late.

i await your votes.

tessa