Lamp Movie night.

Tops

Roman

Logan

Switch
Patton

Bottom
Virgil

Enjoy~

Virgil p.o.v

Warning-crossdressing, slight name calling.

The sides were settling in for a movie. Virgil was in between Patton and Logan whilst sitting on Romans lap. He smiled at Patton telling him that he was ready to start. They had let him chose because it was a Disney themed one but Roman had been picky. So Snow White began and Roman rested his chin on my head. I made a contented noise and watched the movie. Twenty minute's in I asked Patton to pause the movie while I went to change into something.

Upstairs I went to my section of the closet and grabbed my cat outfit. It had a revealing shirt and skirt. It also had a collar and fake cat ears but I chose to show my real ones. A tail is connected to the skirt so my tail won't be out. Then I see the small fishnets and also decide against it.
When I walk down stairs I hear Patton gasp.
"Oh! You look beautiful princess" Logan and Roman turn to see what Patton was talking about. Roman looks at Logan and smirks. I go back to my original post and suddenly feel hands on my waist and a pair of lips pec my cheek. I giggle.
"You are stunning princess." Logan looks at me. I kiss him fully then pull away my anxiety is at the corner in my mind and I know I might change back. Roman suddenly whispers in my ear.
"Why are you wearing this? You look beautiful but what's the occasion?" His breath tickles my ear I turn and whisper back
"I felt... confident this time. I mean like I could wear this and not be scared of your opinions." He smiled kindly and nodded.

Patton looked slightly bothered towards the end of the movie. Roman and Logan were getting a little touchy. Logan finally asked Patton to sit on his lap to.
He nodded and moved suddenly gasping and smiling. When I felt Romans erection touching the small of my back I didn't respond.
Logan and Patton get up and turn off the movie and T.v. I get off of Romans lap and feel Roman get up to he picks me up and marches to our room. On the way he had managed to get one hickey on my skin.

We arrive and Roman puts me on the bed and undresses me and him Patton and Logan are marking my skin and undressing. I whine the real purpose was that I had been horny since this morning and it was starting to get to me.

Roman backs up and Logan pins me he starts to kiss me and let's a few phrases and name out between our make out session. Patton and Roman are kissing behind us and I feel Logan line up to my hole.

"Lube or no babe?" He says the lube in his hand.

I say yes not in the mood to feel that much pain. He pours just enough on his dick. Then I little more for my hole.

"Turn around. Pussy cat" he uses my breed as a nickname. "Ah.. c-cold" I say when it touches my ring. He spreads it before sticking a finger in and prepping me.

"Ah~ hah..ugh" I moan when he hits my prostate dead on. I feel him start to add a second finger into my ass. I moan loudly when he finally gets it in. He kisses around my back and shoulders letting me know I'm safe in his hands.

"AH~ UGH R-ROMAN!!" Patton yells out when Roman thrust into him. Logan shortly after. Puts his third finger in me and continues to thrust them purposely teasing my prostate.

I feel him pull out and wait for that warning kiss he gives on my Right shoulder near my neck. He does and rams into me.

"AH L-LOGAN! OH MY G-GOD!!" He continues to ram into me my eyes roll back when he hits my prostate. He sucks a hickey where he usually doesn't. I'm moaning and panting like I'm in heat which isn't due till April. Patton cries out.

Logan groans soon after and bites my left shoulder. He stops thrusting and holds me there. Then he starts to grind into my prostate I start to cry out and cum with no warning. Then he picks up the pace and in 4 minutes he groans again and this time he cum's in me and when he's done I kiss him.

Hey so next one will be Patton's turn to top Virgil. Hope you enjoyed.

Word count: <781>