Chapter five | Karasuno

"HINATA!!!" I yell.

"YEAH?!" he yells back.

"I was wondering if I could watch you and Kageyama practice until your game." you tell him.

"Of course you can!" he answers looking at you with a bright smile.

"Ahh... my eyes.." you say shielding your face with your arms pretending that he was too bright.

"DID I DO ANYTHING WroNG? ArE YOU OKAY?" he asked concerned.

"It was a joke jeez.." you tell him lightly punching him on the arm. You watched the boys train and practice as they worked hard you haven't met their competitors yet but all you know is that you have two games to watch. When you met the captain you thought he was nice but a part of you had a feeling that he could be scary in the future if something goes wrong. When you first met Suga you though he was cute and you literally said that the first time you met him causing him to blush to your words. Last but not least there was Tanaka... to be honest you thought you would get a long with him because he acted like you when your alone and no one is around ( you would sometimes think about guys and comment about them to the wall because you had no other person to talk things like that to) you weren't really surprised when you both instantly acted like best friends. Last but not least Kiyoko-san.. you thought she was a angel so you started praising her which is also the reason why you and Tanak act like best friends.. Kiyoko also notices you as a friend.. because you think she treats you like one.

SATURDAY

You and Kageyama were walking to school until Hinata sprinted in front of you both. You and Kageyama look at each other and quickling nod before catching up to Hinata.

"Hah... losers.. I won.." you breathe out.

"Shut.. up.. I did.." Kageyama says panting.

"Did you guys really waste your energy before the game even started?" Tanaka asks looking at all three of you trying to catch your breath. After you all catch your breath you all go inside the gym. You see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima enter.

"Yamaguchi! Beanpole!~" You yell waving at them. 'wait...their the competitors?!' you thought."That's mean you never told me that you were going against them Bakayama!" you whine.

"Surprise?" yamaguchi says.

"How dare you keep something away from my Kouhai!" Tanaka  yells looking at the four boys.

"Since Tanaka is with you guys I'm going to be with them." Daichi says indicating to Beanpole and Yamaguchi.

"C-captain?" Hinata says.

"Don't worry Tanaka is better than me but that won't stop me from trying my hardest." Daichi tells Hinata. You look and see that whatever Tsukishima said really angered Kageyama and you were really worried. You also look at HInata and see that he's really angry.

'I shouldn't butt in because this is something I know they can handle by themselves.' you thought. You see Tanaka do this weird dance like thing before he threatens to crush Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. Hinata sticking his tongue out after causing you to giggle. You give a worried glance to Kageyama who hasn't done anything but look at the floor. You go up to Kageyama.

"Hey are you okay?" you ask him.

"Yeah.Wait, didn't you say that you wanted to be Karasuno's manager?" he asks looking at you.

"Oh yeah.. I'm so dumb! I completely forgot about that! Win for me kay?" you say before going up to Daichi to ask.

"Hey..um.. Daichi-san can I.. if possible be a second manager?" you ask the captain awkwardly.

"I don't see why not." he says.

"Thank you!" you say gratefully bowing. He nods in response before getting on the court.

AFTER THE GAME

"You guys were amazing!" you say running to Kageyama, Hinata, and Tanaka to tackle all of them in a hug.

"T-Thanks (Y/N)-chan.." they respond. You smile at them before running to Daichi, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"Although you guys lost.. you all were awesome." You tell them also giving them hugs. After everything Daichi calls the entire team to Kiyoko who is holding a box. She sets it down and opens it for us to see the Karasuno jackets. You and hinata quickly put it on.

"YEAH!" you and Hinata yell intertwining your fingers and jump like little girls causing the whole team to laugh.

"Oi! Put it on." you tell Tsukishima breaking the contact with Hinata.

"No."

"Put it on." you say sternly.

"..Fine.." he says giving in and putting it on. You flash him a smile before going back to HInata and jumping.

"I GOT YOU GUYS A PRACTICE GAME!" you hear someone yell from the entrance of the gym.

"Takeda-chan!" the thirds years yell going to the man.

"Who do we have a practice game with?" Daichi asked.

"Seijoh." Takeda answers.

"You didn't go begging on your knees to get a practice match with a powerhouse school right?" Suga asks.

"Oh no. I just asked. They have a condition though."

"What is it?" Tanaka asks.

"They want Kageyama to be their setter for the entire match." he adds on, shocking Kageyama, Hinata and you.

"What is this? They don't actually want Karasuno! They're just trying to Assess Kageyama." Tanaka says angrily.

"Okay. We don't usually get opportunities like this" Suga says shocking everyone.

"Are you sure Suga? Your the official setter of Karasuno." Tanaka says worried.

"Yeah.." Suga replies with a smile.

"Suga." you say.

"Yeah?" he answers.

"Your the legit definition of an angel." you say with a straight face.

"T-Thanks (Y/N)-chan." he replies making everyone laugh.

AFTER EVERYTHING

"(Y/N)-chan!" you hear someone yell.

"Yeah?"

"Daichi said that he's treating us to meat buns! Do you want to come?" Hinata asks.

"Sure!" you say walking out of the gym with him on the left along with Tanaka and Daichi. You all walk down to a convenience store and see Kageyama talking to Suga. Daichi goes into the store while you rush to Kageyama and Suga.

"Aoba Johsai is where most of the athletes from Kitagawa Daiichi move on to, right?" Suga asks.

"Yeah, you could say that." Kageyama replies.

"So.. I'm just wondering if you might be uncomfortable with that." Suga says.

"I might be if they were on the same team. If they're my opponents I'll fight with all I've got" Kageyama says.

"Yeah, you better!" you say butting into the conversation causing the boys to look at you.

"But are you alright with that Suga-san? I just can't except it." Tanaka says.

"Sure, I'm a little frustrated..but I also want to show them that Kageyama's completely different from his junior high days." he says smiling while putting a hand on Kageyama's shoulder.

"That's true. Plus, we'll also show them how Kageyama isn't the only one they need to worry about." Daichi says giving a bag out meat buns to Hinata."Right, Hinata?" he adds on looking at Hinata who is already eating a meat bun. Tanaka and Kageyama lift him up to scold him while also scaring the boy.

"HEY VOLLEYBALL CLUB! DON'T MAKE A RUKUS IN FRONT OF MY STORE!" the owner yells angrily causing the three boys to look at him. You giggle.

"Sorry." Tanaka and Kageyama says letting go of Hinata.

THE DAY BEFORE THE PRACTICE MATCH