7-human again!?

(Sorry about the radio silence for months on end ;u; I had to scrap the idea I originally had as I just couldn't make up my mind, plus writers block hit me hard that I forgot about this fanfic all together ;^;)

-2 months later-

Angel had been back doing what he normally does but now for the sake of his sister. His arm had been getting better but it still hurt if he put too much pressure on it. He had been isolating himself from the others in some days and in others when he wasn't isolating himself, acting like his regular self. His regular fake self.

Alastor had been stuck in one of the hotel rooms. Remembering what happened back at the cabin with his old partner zero while looking at the blue orb he had in his possession

~~

Soft chuckles rang through alastors ears as he looked straight at zero with his famous everlasting smile.
"Hello zero having some trouble there?"
"Yea, mind helping out?"
"No and even if I wanted to, why should I?" He said while leaning on the door frame
"Fine then at least hear me out before obliterating me I might have things you might have worth listening to."
"Go on...quickly now I don't have all day, I'm looking for a certain someone" he chuckled out and crossed his arms . Zero dug into his pocket and pulling out a bright ocean blue like orb that glowed brightly.
"This might help you...it's only activated by Satan or someone in his bloodline. Unlike the Grimoire It can take you back to the human world and you could only die with the same weapon and in the same area of where that weapon hit you. There used to be more of them but a lot of them were destroyed during the holy war so it's rare to come upon these-"
"And why would you help me? Considering the certain problem you had with me, what would you get out of it in return?" alastor raised an eyebrow as he was a bit skeptical of him
"I want to live again...be able to go to heaven. I hate it here and the only way for me to go to heaven is if i lived again but I got so caught up with Valentino's bullshit I never thought it would backfire."
alastor hummed and paced around the room. Thinking to himself on what to do before eventually accepting his deal. As he extended his hand towards him the area around them was covered in green flames. Zero shook hands with him as now the deal was sealed....knowing he himself took deal very seriously..he smirked sinisterly as if he was planning something before He pulled his hand away and the green flames disappeared. Zero had given him the orb and alastor gave him aid kit. When he elect the cottage like building he smirked as he uncrossed his fingers that had been behind him. "..Im not obligated to help him now " he lightly chuckled to himself as he started walking around to find Angel and now Molly.

~~

Alastor sighed and placed the orb in his dresser drawer. He walked out of his hotel room and walked downstairs only to find angel at the bar center, drinking away like he usually does. He couldn't help but feel that the behavior was forced. He decided to mind his own business and walked out of the hotel to find molly since he couldn't find her last time. He walked around constantly. Wondering where she could've possibly been since he had lost her in the woods.

2 hours passed and at the moment Angel had finished changing in the dressing room he so dreaded. Of course there's nothing wrong with a little sexual encounter but he couldn't shake the feeling of disgust and loneliness  that started to  linger around with him. He didn't know exactly why he felt these things, he's around people almost all the time adding to the fact that he's done this job ever since he came into hell it just didn't make sense to him. Angel ruffled his hair in frustration as he walked out of the dressing room and onto the set. Looking rather unenthusiastic during the filming which came with its set of problems. One, the client didn't look to happy about that two, the footage of it all wasn't that great and three, Valentino was observing. Once Angel was in his dressing room followed by Valentino he was pinned to the wall by his neck.