Chapter 2: Can You Feel The Love?

A/N hey guys I'm so sorry that it has taken me sooooooo long to put up an update for this book. I've been busy with school and kinda forgot about it. Thanks for the awesome comments by the way! Also Justin knight is Jensen ankles or Dean Winchester. . . .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: Can You Feel The Love?

When we walked into the classroom I was introduced to the teacher, Mrs. Waters. She gave me a book and told me to pick a guitar and bring it to her. I went to the storage room and looked at all the guitars and until I found one that I liked. It was painted to look like the Marauder's Map, I picked it up and took it to Mrs. waters and she looked at the name she had given it (which was Marauder of course) and handed me a pick and told me to go sit down.

"Okay class we have a new student, Miss Rosemary will you please introduce yourself?" She asked.

"Hey, I'm Rosemary but please call me Rosie." I said and waved at them while smiling.

Mrs. Waters told us to turn to page 18 in our books and to practice the song on that page. The door opened and a guy walked in with a note. As he walked towards the teacher he suddenly stopped and stiffened. He's eyes were a striking grey color, but they suddenly turned black when he whipped around and looked at me. He started to growl low in his throat. Mrs waters quickly turned and walked to him to calm him down and took his note. He closed his eyes and looked like he was counting to ten, then grabbed his stuff and took the sit next to me.

"Hi, I'm Justin Knight, what's your name?" He asked me.

"Rosemary Angela Bower, but call me Rosie."

"What's your next class?" Justin smiled.

"English II with Mr. Redwood." I smiled back at him.

"Me too, do you want to walk with me?"

"Yeah, but is it okay for Adam and Ryan to walk with us?"

"We're friends Rosie you don't have to worry, plus Justin is my brother." Adam said from behind me.

"Okay then, let's get to work though. I don't want to be named the slacker. What are we supposed to be playing anyway?"

"Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Miss Rosie." Mrs. Waters said coming up beside me. "Do you know how to play that?"

"Yes, ma'am, I can sing it to."

"Then get to it, yea?"

Justin started playing the chords and I played the melody, and started singing softly though maybe not as softly as I thought.

"There's a calm surrender to the rush of day.
When the heat of a rolling wind can be turned away.
An enchanted moment, and it sees me through.
It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you."

When I got to the chorus Justin started to sing with me and I smiled.

"And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight?
How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

There's a time for everyone if they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn
There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight?
How it's laid to rest
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best"

When we were done everyone clapped as the bell rang signaling the end of class. As we put our stuff away Mrs. Waters came up to me and asked if I was in chorus at my old school, and I said no. I walked over to Justin, Adam, and Ryan and we walked out the class. On our way out of class I tripped over someone's book bag and started to fall to the floor when two strong arms caught me.

"Thank you, Justin." I giggled, turning to look at him, and froze when I saw how close we were.

He smiled "No problem, Rosie."

He let me go and we continue to English while I listened to the others talk. When we got to the class I walked to the teacher and introduced myself, he gave me a text book and told me to go sit next to Justin.
Justin tapped me on the shoulder and I turned to look at him.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked nervously. I blushed at the sudden question and smiled.

"Yes, when?" I looked down at the ground while I said that embarrassed.

"Saturday at 6:00pm sound good to you?"

"That sounds great, Justin. I'm looking forward to it."

"All right class, quiet down class is starting. Please turn your books to page 543." Mr. Redwood instructed us.
************************************************************************

The final bell rang and I walked outside to meet Alex so he can take me home. I waved to my new friends and got in the truck.
"How was your day, Rosie?" Alex asked me.
"It was good, how about yours?"
"Long." he replied with a chuckle.
I fixed dinner that night and went to sleep.
As I was falling asleep I thought I heard an animal howling under my window. I jerked up and stared wide eyed at my window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: hello my lovely companions!
Again I apologize for the long wait, since I'm on winter break I'm hoping to update more and faster. I hope you like it.
Plz comment and/or vote. Also I'm having a contest. I need a cover for this book. Who ever wins will get a what I call a shout out, and will show up in my book if you want.
Well, must dash
Bye bye... Wait no not bye bye
ALLONS-Y!!!