More Personal Stories

Once we are in his room I see all of the boys gathered around their individual nintendo switches playing who knows what. They all look up when we enter and stare at my jacket.

"If you are going to ask me why I am wearing my jacket like this I am not going to answer because well I don't have to answer." They all look at me in shock and stare at me.

Great, I was too harsh and now they hate me.

"Sorry it's just that I was being rushed to get ready this morning *glares at Yoongi* and didn't take in some personal factors when grabbing my clothes and I didn't change so yah I would rather hug myself with my jacket than take it off right now."

"Hey it's alright Min Jee we are sorry if we made you uncomfortable, we never want to make you uncomfortable. I mean if it would make you more comfortable you could have one of our hoodies or you could tell us. We won't judge, we promise." Namjoon says. All the others nod and look at me.

If I tell them they probably wouldn't judge and I could be more free, but if I tell them about the car crash they will blame me just like I blame myself. I could just tell them that it's personal and just say it's a scar. Yah sure what do I have to lose. Well I mean friendships, a job I mean the list is long. Wait no I need to do this.

"Well since I have been feeling in a sharing mood I guess I will share. Okay let me take off my jacket first." I take off my jacket and I can see all of their eyes dancing all over the place.

"I-- I don't know what to say." Tae says.

"Well you just said something but oh well. Anyways let's start with the elephant on the stomach. My scar. I got this scar due to a large piece of metal lodging itself through my entire abdomen due to a car crash. They had to lift my skin to remove it hence the shape. There is a lot behind the car crash but I am not going to go into it right now. Well what do you want next?"

"Um snake I guess to get it over with," Hobi says. I chuckle because I know of his fear of snakes and pull my shirt up a little on the side. All of the boys start to look away and I just burst out laughing.

"I love that you are all modest but you are going to have to look if you want to see it. Plus i am only lifting the side." They all look back at my side and I look down at the tattoo with a smile.

"Well so in case you didn't know I am left handed and my friend Areum is right handed so we got matching snake tattoos due to them being both of our favorite animals and they would line up if we were standing next to each other. So next?"

"Ummm the hand thingy," Jin says. I pull the waistband of my sweats down a little bit and show them the full tattoo.

"So this is a part of the Creation of Adam painting by Michelangelo. I have always had an interest in art and ever since I was little I had been drawing the hands so I figured that I could get something that meant a lot to me." They all nod and out of the corner of my eye I can see Namjoon and Jin doing the hand gesture.

"And last but not least my constellation. So when I was younger me and my family used to go night swimming in our pool and we would always look up at the stars. I never really liked the stars but I always made sure to count every satellite I saw. When I got older I looked more into astronomy I got sucked in so now I name random stars and point out satellites."

"Wait so how have we not even seen these because I mean they are pretty big," Jimin asks.

"Well I may not be your makeup artist but I'm pretty good with makeup so I have always been covering them up with makeup. Also before you ask the car accident was when I was 16 and I got all of my tattoos when I was 20." They all nod and then Namjoon has a look of realization.

"Wait this is why you always wear long shirts and high neck shirts. Also do you still want me to grab you a jacket?"

"Yah so whenever I wore an old lady shirt it was so that I could be lazy that day and not cover everything with foundation. And no I'm more comfortable not all covered up I just thought you guys would be judgmental cause you know cultural differences but then again you guys are all about breaking barriers and I am rambling sorry."

Way to embarrass yourself Min Jee

"No way would we want cultural differences to come between us. Plus tattoos being taboo is so old school I mean now we perform with temporary tattoos and I may know a certain member who is thinking of getting a tattoo," Namjoon says. They all nod and I smile.

"Well if any of you ever want to go get a tattoo I will take you to my girl cause she is amazing. And I know your generation is more open but I have been in Korea for 6 years living with my old school aunt and uncle so they were always behind in the generations so they always hated my tattoos and always asked if I was in a gang. I mean I could join a gang if I wanted to but I really don't want to join one. Hey maybe one day we could all get matching tattoos and become the gang my aunt and uncle warned me about. I mean Namjoon can be the leader that he is meant to be and the rest of us can be his faithful followers. Anyways I am rambling but yah surprise?!?"

Way to embarrass yourself you idiot I mean you have known these poor boys for how long and they probably don't trust you anymore because you didn't tell you earlier.

Hii! I know I have no posting schedule and I am sorry about that. I get random burst of inspo so I will try and write a lot today and then I will post them like once a week so I can go back and read it every week and get inspo. Anyways thanks for reading. Leave a comment with your thoughts.