Basic

EJ's Pov

I started to train her every time we had enough time and it's been four days and there was no much progress at all she can't create a small simple thing, and today was the fifth day she still tries her best even there isn't much process. Am I missing something or she isn't a fast learner... I guess it's just her.

I hear movements behind me, I turned around to see Distrustful Ally, who was hanging by the tree.
"Aren't you being to harsh on her" she said as she landed in front of me.

"No one ask for your opinion Ally"
Crossing my arms.  "What I'm just giving you advice" she said sweetly.

"I mean look at her"

You trying to run away from Seedeater "I know what I'm doing so stop pestering me" I face back at (Y/n) who is still being chased by Seed.

"Then let's test it out then" Ally said as she walked to (Y/N).

She called seedeater by throwing a rotten arm in a different direction, which got his attention and ran to that direction.

I stayed behind her to keep an eye on her for she might do something stupid.

"Hello (Y/n), you looked beat up" She said as she reach out a hand to her which (Y/n) grab.

"Hi Ally" she was able to say as she catch her breath. "Can you kindly stand under the three" she said as (Y/n) obediently obeyed.

"Over here?" Standing a little far away from us "Yeah that's good" Ally shouted.

"Now block this" Ally brought out her gun and shoot at her head.
She wasn't able to  block it and fell on the ground.

"What the hell are you going" I shouted at Ally grabbing by her hand.

"Chill EJ, its just a styrophone and to check her progress" she said as she removed my grip. She walked towards her and help (Y/ n) to get up.

I can see a clear red dot on (Y/ n)'s forehead. So walked up to her, "take a break, will continue tomorrow again" I dismissed her as she sat down to rest her body.

"I think it's better to teach her the basics of fighting first before letting her control your powers" Ally suggested to me.

"I'm surprise that something smart came out of you mouth" I sarcastically say

"Hey, I can be genuine to ok. " she rebutted "Thanks for the advice" I thanked her. Then me and (Y/ N) head back to the mansion.

Your Pov,

I followed EJ back to the mansion like a duckling following its mother. "Go wash up and meet me in my room" EJ said when we reach the mansion.

I jog to my room to get clean up, in the shower my head was thinking this past days living here.
'They aren't so bad at all but I can't get comfortable since that word killer comes to my mind, every time I try to get comfortable'.

Walking to the hallways trying to remember where his bedroom is. 'Wait did he plan to collect my organs already? No, you shouldn't think that way this is a safe place nothing can harm me here'

I finally reach his room, knocking his door lightly
"its me (Y/n)" I said. The door opened and greeted with his blue mask, "Come in" he went in the room with me filling in.

He went through his drawing and got a small ointment. "Sit at the chair" he ordered and I did I was told.

He came close to me where his mask is near my face, making me lean backward.
He place the ointment on my forehead where Ally left a mark.

"She acts recklessly and surprisingly so don't fully trust her, I'm sure a lot of people warned you about it" Ej said as he backs away.

"Yeah they did" I quietly said. "It's safer to be around her if Masky is here" he said looking back at me.

"Is it because Masky keeps her in line?" I asked

"No, it's because she like pestering and pulling pranks around him" he answered

"Ok, uhh thanks for telling me and for the ointment" I walked out the door and head back my room. When I reach room I realized I forgot to asked if he knows anyone by the name of Jack. But it will be awkward if I go back asked him.

So I went and sat on my bed thinking how was able to see his mask's color. Made me remember of Jack's blue eyes, but I'm still confuse how is my ability going to help me.

I ponder in my thoughts thinking of a connection which I come up with weird conclusions.

"I better sleep early, Ej is going to let me used all my energy. Wait, now that I thought of it what is An mean?" I talked to my self as I looked at the window.

The next day

I was heading to the training ground with Ej.
As we head those I did all my stretches getting ready for a surprise attack.

"Today I will teach you some combats" Ej said.
Shower me how to position myself and basic attacks.
Today is not so bad as the past days where I just run away from Seedeater.

"Since your a woman it is known that their a little weaker than men but women are known to be grateful" Ej snap out of my thoughts.

"That's why you need to know all the vital points" Ej staited as went around me.

"The vital point you must hit is the neck, armpits, stomach, thigh and other more. But don't wait for your opponent make the first move, that way you must be act quick, like other day speed beats strength" he continues to circle me as I still stay in the combat position.

He continue to teach me combat and finally there was progress, I keep on having mistakes on other position but I got over it already.

I think Ally said something to Ej, that convince him about teaching basics to me, whatever she said to him I'm grateful that she was able to talk him out.

Jack's Pov,

It was great that she going a good job each day, but can't help the feeling of familiarity with her of someone I once knew. But I don't remember being close to anyone at all, cause when I woke up in the forest already, even an unknown source of knowledge about surgery and functions of the body.

I watch (Y/n) beating the dummie up, I think it's time to make a another step up.

I didn't edit this do ..... Yes