Surprise

Thank you friends!!! I didn't expect this votes and commands... Thank you so much all.To continue.....

At abhi's room....

Abhi fall on the bed and Abhi in frowning  tone" oh god! Why this all are doing me. Now I'm married but I want to talk to my wife then my friend vin arrange a meeting . what is this?" ,He hide his face in pillow and try to sleep.

Pragya's room...

Suddenly pragya woke up her bed and she remained the mish idea. Pragya took her phone and go to abhi's room.

Abhi's room...

Pragya came into his room and she saw abhi's sleeping. She go and near beside of him. Abhi munching in sleeping" you know fuggi? How much I love you. Come close to me." Pragya think to him " he is already loved with someone so now my root is clear."

Pragya took her phone and try to take a selfie with Abhi. But suddenly Abhi rolled in his bed and she fall with him.

Pragya: aahh!

Abhi suddenly woke up and switch on the light.

Abhi: you..

Pragya: I....I...

She hide her phone.

Abhi: what happened?

Pragya: I saw a horrible dream then I'm so scared . So I decided to went Ram papa room but I don't know his room  by mistakenly I came in your room. I am sorry.

Abhi: hey don't say sorry.

Pragya: by the way where is papa room?

Abhi : next of my room.

Pragya: oh thank you.

Abhi: but papa ,today evening went Mumbai.

Pragya: "oh it's ok", she move to her room and Abhi called her.

Abhi: hey! If you scared na now you sleep my room.

Pragya: no , I won't disturb your sleep.

Abhi : no no , you will sleep my bed and I'm sleeping in couch.

Pragya: no no, thanks. I will go my room

Abhi: it's okay. You will sleep in my room.

Pragya nodded her head and sat on the couch.

Pragya: I'm sleep in couch.

Abhi: are you comfortable in couch?

Pragya: yeah.

Abhi sat on bed and see her. She closed her eyelids and think how to take a selfie with him..

Just a minutes are ago she sleep well and Abhi also sleeped.

In morning....

Abhi woke up early and try to wake Pragya.

Abhi: hello! 

Pragya: please papa , 5 minutes.

Abhi: *he looks her cute face* " I'm not your papa and now time 7.30"

Pragya suddenly wake up in couch . She took her phone and saw the time .

Pragya: oh no! How should I sleep? It's already late.

Abhi: hey! Relax.

Pragya: oh sorry. Now I'm go to my room.

She move to her room . Her mind " hey Pragya you don't take selfie with him." Suddenly she stopped and click a selfie. Abhi rotate his face towards her . Her phone slipped and it's broke.