The drunk call [4]

The next morning kayson Woke up at Ten am, he rolled onto his Side to See a pair blue Eyes staring at him, Colton Smiled as he made eye contact with the Handsome green eyed boy, Kayson smiled as he could feel himself blush, "how long have you been looking at me sleep?", Kayson asked the blond as he sat up, "about an hour now, I know its creepy,but you Just look  cute when you sleep " Colton answered as he moved his messy bleached blond hair out his face, Kayson picks up phone and goes to The bathroom, "well even though it's a little Creepy. I liked Waking up to someone even tho it's virtually", Kayson said as put his phone flat on the counter,going pee, once Kayson finished he grabbed his phone,he left the bathroom and goes Downstairs, "one Day we will meet and we won't have to talk Through our phones" Colton said, getting out from under his covers before Walking out his room ending up in The kitchen as well, both Colton and Kayson Made breakfast, Colton ate Cereal,Kayson ate a omelet.

•some Time later•

kayson Ended up Having to Hang Up on  Colton When Noah had called him, asking if he can come in to work cause she had gotten Sick, So after he got ready he left his house Wearing a baggy black shirt along with his grey Sweatpants, once Kayson Got To The Music store he Unlocked the Doors and turned the closed Sign to open, an hour later People Started to walk into the Shop.

•after work•
around eight pm kayson Closed Down The Shop, Leaving to go home, once he got home he Stripped down into his boxers Then laid in his bed, Sending a quick message to Colton saying he Was Hone and he will call him in the morning.

• Nightmare•

Kayson Woke up at four am from a Nightmare, The past couple nights He Hadn't had  one,Colton made Him calm and relaxed, but SInce They Weren't Talking he Didn't feel Safe, for The Past couple years kayson had the same nightmare about every night, he kept being reminded of the times his father Would beat Him Till he couldn't move, kayson sighs when he came to the realization that he wasn't gonna fall back asleep,he Sits up, grabbing his phone off the Charger, Kayson's thumb Hovered Hesitantly over Colton's Contact before Deciding To facetime him, Colton answered right away, "Can you not sleep either"
Colton asked, making Kayson Let out a Tired Chuckle, "actually I Just woke up from one of my Nightmares, I knew you'd be awake so I called" kayson told The blue eyed boy, "Send me your address We can meet and I can Help you Sleep", Colton said in a worried tone, Kayson Sighs as he went on to his Texting app,sending Colton his address. " I'll be there in an hour you Live close by" Colton said quickly Then hung up.

A/n:hi I haven't updated this in a couple days cause I've been getting writing my new story confessions,once I work shit out in my life I will make a publishing schedule so you guys know what story will be published on a specific day that way I'm not writing books onto of books in one day cause it's hard lmao,but anyways I left y'all on a lil cliffhanger,see what happens when they meet hopefully tomorrow