}*{The Arrival}*{

Alex's POV
Today was the trip to 'Camp Intertwined.' I'm still a little anxious since I'm a little shy..but I will figure this out. I gotten in the car making sure I had all of my bags and started driving. On my way to the Camp I was listening to Bonnie Tyler and making sure I followed the route. It turned out it wasn't too far away so I got out of my car and headed inside a building.

I walked up to the front desk and asked, "H-hello...is this where I sign in..-?"
"Indeed." Replied the person at the desk.  After some time of checking in and filling out a few papers, I was sent to a cabin. He shared a cabin with three others being Samuel Seabury, Thomas Jefferson, and Hercules Mulligan.

As I started walking to the cabin I noticed someone was already there, so I walked inside and said, "Uhm..Hello.! I'm Alexander Hamilton, one of your cabin mates I think.."
"Oh, Hi!!" He answered, "I'm Hercules!! You can call me Herc or Mulligan, which is my last name!"
"Alright- uh you can call me Alex-!" I respond.
"Alrighty, you can take the bunk under mine if you'd like!" Herc states.
"Thank you!"
"Of course"

I started putting sheets on my bed and added pillows and blankets. As I unpacked I noticed that someone walked in.
"Hello..I think I'm in this cabin..I'm Samuel..Samuel Seabury.." Sammy said.
"Alexander Hamilton," I said as we shook hands, "You're with us! There's another bed besides ours that you can claim!"
"Okie..thanks!"
"No worries!" Mulligan said happily.
They all were unpacking and getting to know each other.

"Excuse me?" A tall man walked in and snapped, "I'm Thomas Jefferson and is this Cabin 13?"
I said yes as he kept going on and on about things and his arrival as he snatched the bunk about Sammy. I don't think I like him too
much, but I don't know him personally so we'll see! I think we'll all be good friends.

Authors note
Uhm....heh..this isn't the best, but it isn't the worst so I hope you like it a little at most-! I will introduce others later, but thank you for reading <3