20💕💞 DOUBLE HAPPINESS 💞💕

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💜

"Uncle, did you hear....."

"Yes, Fengmian just called me. Who told you?"

"Madam Yu called me. Let us all go to the lotus pier....now........."

Lan Yao stopped Wangji.

"Wangji halt. Wen Qing is the daughter of Lan house. We are going to Lan house's daughter's in laws' house, for the first time. That too, to celebrate an auspicious news. Go and get lavish gifts for everyone, including the helps of the house. And some herbs for A Qing. Order authentic traditional pure cranberry, valerian, raspberry leaf, chamomile, peppermint, thyme, fenugreek, green tea, sage, aniseeds, garlic, bitter kola and echinacea leaf. They are beneficial for A Qing...."

LAN YAO said. WANGJI nodded.

LAN XICHEN looked towards WANGJI'S room, where LAN WUXIAN was

LAN XICHEN looked towards WANGJI'S room, where LAN WUXIAN was. He turned to his brother.

"And Wangji, since A Ying is going for the first time.... "

"A Ying isn't going!!!"

WANGJI said sternly, cutting LAN XICHEN.

"Wangji, stop with your ridiculousness already. Jiangs didn't stop Wen Qing from coming here, why stop Wuxian from going his home? "

LAN QIREN said. WANGJI clenched his fists.

"Both are very different from each other. "

But LAN QIREN was firm on his decision.

"Still!!! Wuxian is going. We all are going. And about gifts and herbs, I have already arranged for them. We can stop and pick them, en route. Wen Ning, go and ask Lan Wuxian to get ready. And, don't tell him anything, except we all are going to visit lotus pier. "

"Yes, uncle... "

They started preparing for their visit. LAN WUXIAN was surprised that the LAN family suddenly decided to visit LOTUS PIER JIANG MANSION. More because, he could not believe WANGJI was allowing him alongside. But he readied himself anyway, without the slightest idea of what was going on.

En route, they all stopped at a traditional famous authentic chinese gift shop to buy gifts.