❤FIVE❤

Dedicated to Pretty_July

I walk in the halls of the childrens home. I look at the kids about my age walking as if they are content with where they are but one child in specific, a beautiful girl with foresty eyes and blonde hair catches my eye. She stares at me as if am some kind of abomination, she then straightens her dress and walks to me.

She is about my age twelve to be specific, she is as tall as me but prettier than me. I have always been insecure about my looks I know am not pretty enough but am content. I guess that's what makes me, me.

"Hi, you are new here?" She asks more like states and I smile at her and extend my hand for a hand shake.

"Yes, I am. My name is Liz, can we be friends?" I ask smiling at her. She returns my smile and shakes my hand, its the beginning of a great friendship.

"Liz, am Jasmine but you can call me Jas. Come on, new friend, I'll show you to the office." She states as her smile grows wider.

"O...office?" I ask feeling a twinge of fear creep up me, I can clearly remember the last time I went to a school office due to lack of school fees, my mom came to pick me up. That day will always be engraved in my mind since I got a thorough beating. Like I was hit until my eyes got swollen and if it weren't for my neighbor I'd have been dead by now. She saved me and when I was asked what had happened I blamed the thieves, poor criminals...

"Yes, you know, to get your dorm name," she says simply and I nod at her as well walk together.

❣❣❣❣❣present❣❣❣

"Why?" I stutter out. This time I let my tears flow I let myself become vulnerable infront of him, I let him see how he hurt me.

"Why what?" He asks as if he is not aware of the answer.

"Why me? Why am I the one who always gets rejected? Why am I the one who always ends up hurting? Why did you do that to me? Why do you keep on hurting me?" I ask sobbing hard and wiping my tears and muscles with his duvet.

"I don't know. All I know is am here now, and we can make everything better," he says.

"You know for Chicago's most eligible bachelor, and the man of the ladies you are doing a terrible job with me right?" I ask trying my best to lighten the moment.

For a moment I stare in his eyes, I wish to find the love I give him returned, I wish to see a hope for us. I want to believe that he is mine, I want to pray that I won't be hurt again, but the last time I prayed things too a turn for the worst and I don't think am ready for any more pain.

"I know Liz, I have known that for a whole year now. Right now, I just wonna hold you. I just want to leave all our worries behind us, just for tonight. I want to hold you and not choke you. I want to hug you, not sufgocate you. I want to be the reason behind your smile, not your tear. I want to be the man for you, not the man of the ladies," I can feel emotion in his voice, his sexy british voice.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Logan?" I ask, letting myself smile, "But seriously, did you download the love app?"

He let's out an infectious laugh, that I find myself voluntarily and involuntarily joining him. Then he opens his eyes and wipes my tears.

"See, I want to be the reason for that sweet sound coming from your sweet mouth," he says holding my chin in place so that we are at an eye level. I scoot closer to him and hug him, tightly, really tightly until we both can't breath and then let go of him.

"I just have one request..." I tell him looking into the oceans of blue and allowing myself for the first time to loose myself.

"Go on," he says with a small smile.

"Can we please start over, and by starting over I mean we pretend we don't know each other, but before we do... I have something I need to get off my chest," I start and he nods at me, "please, don't be my new boss, its already weird as it is... I am not comfortable also let me be my person, let me make my own decisions. And most of all don't mend me to break me,"

At this moment I feel like I can audition for a slot as a motivational speaker, or I don't know if I can pull it off without pranking some one, but in the least I have stood up for myself. I am going to give him a chance, I know he has hurt me but I can never undo the past but I can rewrite my future.

"Fine." He says simply.

"You will give the diner to Hank Hanko..." I squeal and hug him yet again.

"I will but just because you made me do it." He says as he hugs me back. Honestly, am shocked he made it so easy for me. The former Logan could have come up with all sorts of rules. I still get to keep my uniform... Yay for me.

"Thank God you did not make me return the apartment and staying in, you would have made my presence known by the landlord, seriously he thinks that and eighty year old grandpa lives there! And the best part is, I only pay half of my bill. But I always find a way not to pay even a penny. Just maybe two dollars a month just so they know am still alive," I ramble out. He just stares at me and laughs.

He probably does not believe a word I said, but that's only because he is rich. I can't believe he wants me back, and just I know I made this easy for him but I just don't wonna make it hard for him, he will get me he always gets what he wants that's what makes him Logan.

"Can I at least steal a few moments of your time? I mean as your new suitor," he asks and I cackle, now am starting to think that I was part of the reasons why my dates left seriously, I should laugh like as lady not cackle.

"We are in the twenty first century, no one says suitor anymore, Logan," I tell him and he joins my laughter.

"So you are making fun of me?" He asks with a fake serious face.

"What if I am?" I ask with an innocent giggle, did I say innocent... I meant mocking giggle.

"You are gonna pay for that Elizabeth," he says thickening his accent just the way I love it. The switches on the night stand lamp, and flips me so that he is on top of me. Then he sandwiches me in his muscular legs and starts tickling me, at first I don't burge but soon my bad bitch facade is broken and am laughing until my ribs are aching.

"Sto... St.. op... ple... please... I... I... Beg y.. you.." I manage to say in between the giggles. And to my satisfaction he stops, but he is awfully close to me, its kinda uncomfortable but the good uncomfortable. I stare as he regains his composure and climbs off me.

"Go to sleep Elizabeth," he says, and God do I love the way he says my name... It makes me hot and bothered for him. I was the one who decided on a start over.. So I must not kiss him, even though I really want to, just snuggle. With that thought in mind, I align our bodies in a way that he is spooning me and let myself drown into slumber land with the feel of his possessive grip on my waist and a smile creeps my face.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣
Okay, I kinda have a thing for possessive guys, so I kind of just had to remind you guys... Other than that, am super mad at Elizabeth for giving Logan a chance so easily😭😭😭.... But what can I say, been there, done that sooooo yeahhh...

They say true love makes you do crazy things and I couldn't agree more even my brave bitch Liz here is a dumb ass brush for Logan *hahahaha

Vote, comment and share... Seriously guys at times I even cry with happiness when I read your comments😪😪❤❤❤