Prologue

"BREAKING NEWS: Safira Empire only daughter: once a rebel, now a runaway bride!

On the morning of July 15, 2016, the news of the Safira Empire only daughter Mirae Park  who went missing on her wedding night surprised the whole world. With the Safiran princess on the run, the queen is bound to unleash chaos not just in Korea but the whole world."

"Indeed. The Safira Empire is a powerful yet dangerous crime family, you better be careful when talking about them, folks, one day they could be tracking you down with your head as the bounty."

I turned off the television containing that news. It's unhealthy for my beauty to absorb such information. It has been 4 years since I escaped from my groom on my wedding night. I mean come on, I was a young and wild and free princess, how dare they have the audacity to grab me by the neck and try to chain me with that man she arranged for me, so that's why I just had to flee.

I don't really regret what I did, after all, leaving Korea and staying in the middle of nowhere after travelling at my please was the last thing I needed to do before completing the plan I've had in mind before finally returning to my lovely home in Asia.

I was about to get up from bed when I felt a pair arms wrapped around my bare waist. Right, how could I forget?
Not being able to attend the biggest socialite event of this place was a big NO NO for me. Memories from last night's rave still flashes in my mind, guess I wasn't able to control myself from wildin'.

I then removed the sheets covering my body from the cold broughr by the air condition only to find the sleeping body beside me who has his filthy  arms  wrapped around me, dressed in his birthday suit.

I turned to my side of the bed to look at the time. It's almost time, and I can't be late for my flight. I silently removed myself from the sleeping man's grasp.

"It was nice having to quench my wild and drunken heat and your hungry boner but you will have to say goodbye for now," I whispered and reached for the white cloth sitting on the top of the bed table and blindfolded it to the man who is still peacefully sleeping on my bed.

'I hope the world is ready to grasp my return to the underworld and to the empire,' I thought to myself as I watched the bullet fly out of sweet gun as it hits the chest of my target, sooner filling the bed into a whole bloody mess from the man's own shower of blood.

"Damn, I love this sweet baby he gave me." I told myself as I ran a finger over the tip of the gun and licked it.

Fuck, what am I doing?
Time is running, clock is ticking.

Family reunion first, empire second, possessions third. Wait for me, mother. After I finish my business with you, off to hell they go.