vi.

I was kinda late for my upload today because damn. Our college profs still have lots of school stuff in store for us despite the pandemic rn. Like legit was so pissed when they gave us homework that were situational stuff and I was like, bruh. You didn't even teach anything. None of the things they asked were even on the lectures they uploaded so ugggggh!

Anyways enough with the rant. I'm here to present to ya'll chapter 6! Enjoy!
----------------
Luna's POV
May 21, 2017
Its been 2 weeks since that night happened. And I guess you could say Yuzu and I have become inseparable. Even my brother thinks its a good thing because he rarely picks me up from the rink now and lets Yuzu take me home. Which I understand because I know he's busy with studying at the hospital. Hey. I'm not complaining at all.

Now here we are in the middle of the rink. It seems like Coach Brian and Coach Tracy has something important to talk about. I was stretching while talking to Zhenya about the upcoming grand prix season.
"So how does it feel like huh? Coming back from retirement for so long?" Zhenya looks at me wide-eyed.
"To be completely honest, I'm scared and excited at the same time. Just thinking about going out there when your name gets called out and the crowd applauding you just gives me goosebumps all the time!" I smiled at her.
"I feel you. Sometimes when you're performing you just forget about the people watching and get lost in your performance" Zhenya replied as if she was envisioning herself.
"I wish we both do well. I just know we'll see each other in the grand prix final!" I exclaimed at her.
"We should! Let's pinky promise on that?" Zhenya then held out her pinky to me which I gladly held with my own.
"Pinky promise!" I said and we both just laughed like crazy people. We were interrupted by Coach Brian approaching us though.

"All right every one huddle! In my hands are your grand prix assignments for the season so listen carefully okay?" He said as he opened the folder containing documents that apparently holds our fate for the season. We all just nodded, maybe because we were all nervous of the competition. Who wouldn't be at this point? Olympics is coming up.

"Javi! You're assigned to the Cup of China and Internationaux de France."
"Jason you'll be going to Skate Canada International and NHK Trophy."
"Yuzu will be competing at the Rostelecom Cup and the NHK Trophy as well." Just then Jason high-fived Yuzu and woohooed.
"Zhenya and Luna. Yep. The both of you will also be competing at the Rostelecom Cup and NHK Trophy, same as Yuzu." Did I forget to mention that Zhenya and I were holding hands because we were just so nervous. And with what coach said me and Zhenya just gushed saying "ROOMATES!"
"Hush now. I'm not done..." Coach just continued announcing the other skaters' assignments.

Just then, Yuzu came up to me and Zhenya. "I'll be going to Javi now. See ya guys later at lunch!" Zhenya waved and smiled mischievously. I swear to God this girl.

"Hey hime." Yuzu said while he slung his arm over my shoulder. And lemme just say that the height difference between me and him is kinda, ugh. Okay I'm small. Damn.
"Hey Yuzu-kun! Looks like I'll finally be able to watch live how an Olympic champion skates huh?" I elbowed his side and raised my eyebrows.
"Owwwww. Hey! I can say the same thing about you! Looks like I'll be able to watch the charismatic Luna Saito live" he proceeded to pinch both my cheeks hard. Like hard.
"Ow! Come here you little!" I was about to chase him when I looked behind and saw everyone looking at us who, apparently, have been watching our little ' moment' and smiling.
What caught my eye though were my three so-called friends who did nothing but tease the heck out of us who were just smiling fondly at us. I also saw how Coach Tracy looked at us fondly.

But I'll never forget how my Uncle looked at me. He was smiling yes, but I could see he wanted to say something. And I know what it is. I won't do it. I won't say it.