Chapter One

"GOOD MORNING, SIR" Mild, Mew's long time best friend and secretary, entered his office with a younger man following him behind.

He bowed down as a respect and the other man did the same.

"Good morning" Mew greeted back, placing down the file he had been reading before the two men arrived.

"Here's the new file clerk trainee, Gulf Kanawut" Mild gestured to Gulf. "He'll be having a month trainee under Tong's guidance"

"Good morning, sir" Gulf bowed once again, verbally greeting the CEO.

Tong is the head bookkeeper in the company but he's also a trainer. The one who usually took trainees under his wings to guide and train depends on their work position.

Mew stood up from his swivel chair, walking in front of his desk and slightly sitting on top of it. His hand loosely clasped together on his lap.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Kanawut" Mew tried to pushed back his smirk but the corner of his lips still pursed up.

"Nice to meet you too, sir and nice to be working here" Gulf smiled, trying to stop himself from grinning widely.

"You may leave us for a while, Mild. Thank you"

Mild nodded, excusing himself out of the room.

The moment the door had closed and no Mild in sight, Gulf exhaled in relief while Mew finally erupted his repressed chuckles.

"You should work on with your pretending skills" Mew said, crossing his arms on his chest.

Gulf cocks his brow, a hand resting in his waist. "You couldn't hold yourself back either", he said shaking his head in disbelief.

Mew just shrugged.

"Come here" he said, lending a hand to the younger man who gladly walks toward him.

As soon as he can reach Gulf, he can't stop himself from wrapping his arms around him, pulling him closer to him and snuggling his face at the crook of the younger's neck. Gulf can feel the slow breathing of the man that slowly turned into soft kisses.

Mew tighten his arms around his waist, pulling him much closer than it is, and exchanges from kissing to sniffing on his neck. Gulf gently pushed him away.

"Hey, stop that" Gulf tried to sound stern but ended up giggling due to the ticklish sensation his boyfriend is giving.

"What?" Mew softly murmured, glancing up at him before returning to his first agenda. "Can't I give my boyfriend a welcome gift?"

The younger rolled his eyes, leaning away to look at the man in front of him. He raised his brow, "you seriously want to do this on my first day?"

Mew pouted, resting his chin in Gulf's chest then he nods like a sulking child. "Can't I?"

Gulf shook his head, smiling slyly at him. "You're such an errant boss"

"No I'm not" Mew said with muffled voice as he snuggles his head back into the crook of Gulf's neck.

"Yes you are" Gulf chuckled, unwrapping Mew's arm around him. "Now, if you'll excuse me, boss, I have to go and meet sir Tong"

He stepped away but his hands tangled into Mew's. "Don't want to have a bad record on my first day"

Mew sighs, looking down at their hands. "Tell him I talked to you"

"But still, I don't want him having a bad blood on me. If I have a bad record on him, he might give me a failing remark and fire me before I become a regular"