2.

Just make me feel ok..

Hinata's pov:
I wake up the second time today, when i look at the clock and see that its 7:55 am i jump from my bed and go to the office, to my boss. The person who ruined my life. But i don't feel any hate or anger to him. I don't feel at all.

*flashback*
A weird looking man looks at him and the other 2 kids who passes the test. He smirks and says:

"You guys passed the test huh? Now lets see how long u can survive here."

He feels his hearts going faster, he's scared. The man looks at them and tells them they have a hour to get to know each other or rest. So He and the 2 others go to the room. The silence is painful so he starts talking:

"So uhm, i'm Hinata! Nice to meet u guys!!"

The girl looks at him and says:

"Hey Hinata! I'm Sana, nice to meet u too!"

"I'm Zen, nice to meet u two"

They all talked and laughed the whole hour, and he thought that he could survive here.

But in the end, hope only exists to hurt u.

*end flashback*

Hinata's pov:
I'm going inside and see the boss looking at me.

"Hinata sit here." I listens to his order like always.

"Ur 15 now, and we only keep people here younger than 16 here. So expect to leave this place soon. *he looks at Hinata* if u tell a single thing about us, u die. So keep in mind, everything u went trough is a secret."

I look at him and nod.

"Okay, bye sir"

He smirks.

"Ur really a monster now huh, that's good"

He keeps smirking. I just look at him and nod again.

"Yes sir, i am."

"You can rest for now Hinata, no need to go to training or any jobs"

I nod again for the third time and leave. What now? I'm 15 so i have to go to school. And why do they send people away when they turn 16, what's the logic in that. I just look at the sky, well, what can I lose..?

I already lost everything.

Hey, sorry for the short chapter. See u in the next one!