Chapter 8

Just a week and a half was left for the big day, the day when Haikuan and Zhuocheng will get married and be each other's husband.

"A-Zhan.... Wake up... " Lu slightly shook her little brother in order to wake him up.

"Jie.... 10 more minutes... Please... " Zhan whined.

"A-Zhan, there's soo much to prepare... We should get to work soon... A-Zhan... " Lu called her little brother but he didn't respond.

"A-Zhan... Yibo is waiting for you downstairs... " Lu said and Zhan was up the very next moment which made Lu laugh. Her trick worked.

"Jie... Where you fooling me? " Zhan asked as he started tickling Lu.

"Ah... I'm sorry.. A-Zhan... Stop... Hahaha... A-Zhan... I want to tell you something... Hahaha.. Stop... " Lu tried stopping her naughty kid.

"What is it, Jie? What do you want to tell me? " Zhan asked halting his actions.

"A-Zhan, will you be sad if you had to share me with someone else? " Lu asked.

"Why are you asking that Jie? I already have two competitors out there, you know. " Zhan said sighing.

"Not them, A-Zhan.... With a.... little kid? " Lu asked.

"Well, I think I won't if it's a kid.... Wait! Jieeee! Are you????? " Zhan widened his eyes in excitement.

"Hahaha... Shhhh! Yes, A-Zhan, I'm two weeks pregnant! You'll soon be an uncle, A-Zhan... " Lu said ruffling Zhan's hair.

"What??? Jieeee!!! I'm sooo happy! " Zhan said hugging Lu.

"Shhh! No one else knows yet. You're the first one, A-Zhan. Even Yuchen doesn't know it. " Lu said with a wide smile.

"What are you waiting for? Tell them, jie..... " Zhan said.

"I wanted to tell you first, so I hid it from them. " Lu said smiling at Zhan, which made him emotional. He hugged his Jie tight, like a kid clinging onto it's mom.

"By the way, A-Zhan, when are you going to tell them about you're relationship with Yibo? " Lu asked.

"Maybe after Zhuocheng's wedding, Jie. " Zhan said.

"Well, to be frank, they all know it already. They're just waiting for an official announcement. " Lu chuckled and Zhan blushed.

........................................................................

Wang Groups

Yibo was busy with some files, when someone barged into his office. Yibo was sooo happy to see that person that he immediately jumped on him, forgetting about the files.

"I missed you. " Yibo said kissing Zhan's cheeks.

"I missed you too. " Zhan said returning the kiss.
"Where's your PA? I didn't see her. " Zhan said. He knew very well about Sara and her condition. He wasn't scared about her, he was concerned to be honest. He wanted her to get well soon.

"I don't know. " Yibo shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you planning to do with her? " Zhan asked.

"I want to fire her, Zhan. She's really being too much these days. It's very difficult for me to handle. " Yibo said sighing.

"My boyfriend seems to be stressed. " Zhan said as he peppered Yibo's face with some kisses. Little did they notice someone entering Yibo's office.

"Xiao Zhan! This is not your room. " Zhuocheng yelled which made the couple jump.

"Zhuocheng, when did you come? Couldn't you knock? " Zhan yelled back.