Part 13

Hello people, thank you for your wonderful responses. I am back with the new chapter...enjoy reading.

Chapter- 13

Everyone is looking at Swara climbing downstairs. Sanskar is just mesmerized to see his lady love but suddenly something strikes in his mind. Where is that guy and his family members?

"Huhh! Why should I think about that guy? Let him go to hell. Meri Swara ko mujhse chhinne aaya. But then also where are they?" Sanskar thinks looking everywhere finding them.

At that time he sees Shekhar goes towards Swara and takes her hand and they both go the stage. Swara is looking very happy and this thing makes Sanskar more confused. "How can she be so happy? She loves me, right? Then why is she doing this engagement?"

His chain of thoughts is broken by Shekhar's voice. "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please? As you all know I have invited you all here for my daughter's engagement. My daughter Swara is the world's best daughter and I always wanted the best for her. So whenever I think of her marriage I always wanted a boy who will love and care for her like me, who will understand her fully; and now I have found that boy."

Everyone starts whispering about who could be that lucky boy.

Shekhar : I know you all must be thinking who is that boy. Well I can only say that he is best for my daughter. No one can love and understand my daughter like him. I'm very proud of him. He is like my own son and yeah, one more thing you all know him quite well.

This is it for Sanskar. The words of praising from Shekhar's mouth for any other guy's love for Swara makes him angry like hell. Swara is only his. How can he give Swara's hand to anybody else?

Shekhar : So now friends please welcome the boy who has...

Shekhar can't complete his words as Sanskar loudly screams in between. "Nooooo......!"

Everyone is just shocked at this sudden scream. Mahehshwaris are hell embarrassed about their son's deeds among the crowd.

Shekhar : Sanskar, what happened?

Sanskar realizes what has he done and composes himself. He goes to Shekhar. "Shekhar uncle, before the function starts I need to talk to you."

Shekhar : Beta we'll talk later.

Sanskar : Uncle please, it's very important.

Shekhar : But beta engagement?

Sanskar is adamant. "Uncle, please".

And he literally drags him to a corner. He directly asks him, Uncle, why are you doing this to us?"

Shekhar is confused. "What?"

Sanskar : This engagement.

Shekhar : But what happened?

Sanskar : What happened? Uncle, you very well know that Swara and I love each other then why are you doing her engagement?

Shekhar : But beta she has no objection. Moreover she is very happy with this.

Sanskar : What? Happy? No uncle, you don't know. She just doesn't want to make you sad and that's why she agrees."

Shekhar : Beta, you are mistaken. She is very happy and the boy is very nice. When you'll meet him you'll like him too.

"Huhh! Meet and me? Never." Sanskar thinks but doesn't show this on his face. Instead, he again pleads Shekhar. "No uncle, please listen to me. Swara will never be happy with him."