31. FAMILY TALKS

I cock my fist back before slamming it forward into Marina's jaw. She'd just said the most disgustingly homophobic thing about Denver and Luke. I couldn't take it. No one talks about them like that. No fucking one. I shake my fist out a bit from the slight sharp sting the hit had inflicted. I've now got a bit of blood on my knuckles, something I was sincerely trying to avoid. I didn't want any bloodshed between my sister and I but here we are.

"What?" She spits out a wad of sanguine fluid onto the floor. I would be surprised if she had a loose tooth after that. "You can't take the truth? You've always been the most masculine of women, Mal. Guess you didn't know all these years you were fucking a fag-" Instead of punching her I slap her. "Fuck! Jesus fucking Christ, Mal."

"I don't want you opening your mouth unless it's to tell me where Scott has gone. Where is his hideout?" Luke's men had scouted the warehouses. They'd gone on many a stakeout in the last two weeks trying to find out exactly where Scott had gone. "Marina. Tell me."

She starts laughing a bit hysterically and it makes me think something in her psyche has clearly snapped. I suppose Scott had that affect on women. Fuck your mind all up and then twist you to his will. Tie you up, string you up, then have his way with you until you're completely broke. Seems like he has truly broken Marina.

"Marina." I pull a stool up and sit across from her. "Tell me where Scott is." I know she knows even though she's told me she has no idea. She is his protector, as I once had been, she'll know exactly where he is.

"He's going to kill them." I feel my jaw tick at the words that were unrelated to the question. "You know he is. He would've the other night. Or maybe he would've kept them in a cage so he could play with them whenever he felt like." That thought makes bile rise right up in my throat. The reason it does is because I know that's probably exactly what Scott would've done. If I would've stayed he would've kept them as a constant tool to use against me. Something to torment me with.

  Scott had already wanted to make Luke perform oral sex on Denver in front of us. He wanted to break the two of them by using their bond against them. Scott knew Luke well, I'm sure of it. He knew exactly what making him do that would do. He wanted to break Luke like he had Marina. Another submissive trophy for him and a family enemy to boot.

Even though Scott isn't attracted to men, he is attracted to pain. He's addicted to it. So I wouldn't put it past him to take Luke in front of Denver just for the sheer pleasure of inflicting serious emotional damage on both of them. He would probably even get off to it. Sick sadistic fuck.

"You do realize he doesn't want you, right? You're a place holder for me." She glares at me but doesn't say anything. "I mean, it's really not so different from our childhood, is it?" I knew that one would poke a hole in her unfazed facade.

"I don't know what you're talking about." But I can see it. She knows exactly what i'm talking about.

"Don't you though?" I feel my lips twitch when I see another subtle confirmation in her eye. "You know it's just like when we were growing up. You weren't the one people wanted. You were never as good as me." She jerks forward in her chair, pulling at the ropes that bind her. "Did I strike a nerve?"

"You know Master loves me more than he ever loved you. I'm more obedient. I do everything he asks." I shrug at her because yes, she may be more obedient but my sass was always what he loved about me. Well, he enjoyed trying to tame it out of me at least. It's like he was hungry for my back talk. "I have aim that's just as good as yours and I'm just as fast." She smirks at me as she adds, "and I'm better in bed."

"I'm sure you would love to think that, Marina." But she knew the reality. There aren't many people in this world who can fuck as good as me. The freak-o-meter on me was off the charts. "You know I'm better at all of those things, especially the fighting and fucking."