Two

Tom stares at me, going from half asleep to wide awake. I convinced him to let me take a shower. Maybe if he won't take me up on my offer while I'm fully clothed and drunk off my ass, he'll take me up on my offer when all I've got on is a short towel, steamy skin, wet hair AND I've sobered you a bit, so I'm more in control. His eyes widened at the sight and he swallowed hard. I watched as his hands gripped my covers beneath him in the sexiest way possible. He was sat at the edge of my bed on his phone when I first came out, but now his phone was next to him on the bed. His eyes never left my skin as I walked closer to him, taking every bit of courage to sit on his lap.

"Are you SURE you won't consider my offer?" I tried so hard to act as innocent as possible all while slowly shifting my hips, letting them grind into him.

"Y-yes y/n. I'm sure." He stuttered, his face as red as a tomato.

"Your loss. If you think I won't be difficult you're wrong." I rolled my eyes, standing up.

I heard a sigh of relief his mouth after feeling me get off of him and his... situation. ;)

I stepped into my closet and closed the door, changing into an oversized shirt with no shorts, but it was ok because the shirt was huge. It went down to my mid thigh. When I opened the door again I threw the towel into the hamper then straddled his waist, pushing him down on his back.

"I will make you BEG for me to stop. If you think even for a second that I'll give up, you're wrong. And go ahead, tell my mom how misbehaved I was and I'll make your life a LOT harder. Don't doubt that either." I whispered that last bit in his ear, climbing off of him.

Before I could move another inch he managed to grab me and flip me around on my back. His leg was in between my thighs, his grip on my wrists right. He had them back where they were earlier, above my head.

"Two can play at this game y/n, don't try me. If you think you can seduce me to my breaking point then you're wrong... you're oh so very wrong." His minty breath canned over my face, sending shivers down my spine. Before I got the chance to speak his put his hand under my shirt on my thigh, rubbing the smallest of circles with his finger tips. A gasp left my lips and I suddenly felt defeated for the night.

"How about you go to sleep princess. I can tell tomorrow is gonna be a long day." He let his lips graze the skin on my neck.

I shivered and wiggled a bit, earning a smirk and chuckle from him.

"I'm taking that as a yes. Now lay down and sleep." He pulled the covers over my body, pulling his body close to mine. His arms wrapped around my waist, keeping me in place.

"Is this really necessary?" I scoffed, but secretly enjoyed having the mans arms around me.

"After what you pulled today, that should be out of the question." He let his head rest on the pillow, allowing himself to finally relax.

It didn't take long before I found myself drifting off, darkness replacing my vision. And I was fast asleep.

(Time Skip)

The sun peeking through my blinds woke me up. I groaned, stretching like a cat before feeling movement behind me, then I noticed his arms were gone. I mentally frowned before sitting up.

"And she finally wakes up." His voice spoke from across the room.

There he was, a towel around his waist, standing in the doorway. I felt my mouth hanging open and quickly turned my eyes elsewhere. He snickered at me, walking over to my side of the bed. I was so distracted by his body just moments ago that I hadn't even noticed the water and pain pills he had in his hands. He set them down on my bedside table and faced me.

"Take these. We've got to go run a couple errands today."

"What errands?" I crossed my arms.

"Shopping. I need to get some things from the mall in a bit, so you're coming with me." He ran his hands through his wet curls, and I SWEAR I thought I felt drool leaking from the side of my lips.

I leaned back against my pillow and groaned, hearing a few laughs escape his lips.

"Hurry up now love, I have appointments to attend." He snapped at me, pulling my lifeless body out of bed.

"What do you mean appointments?" I rolled my eyes again.

"I wasn't exactly planning on taking care of a 5 year old stuck in a 16 year olds body, you know? I have to go get fitted for some suits and pick up an outfit for a business even I have in a few weeks, so I'd like to be there in time." He practically pushed me into the bathroom to get ready.

I did however obey him though. My hangover wasn't gonna let me be a TOTAL bitch today. So, I brushed my hair and teeth before doing my makeup. Just some simple mascara to make my eyes pop. When I walked out into my room again he was gone, so I changed.

Feeling cute, I finally walked downstairs to find Tom standing behind the bar, waiting patiently

Feeling cute, I finally walked downstairs to find Tom standing behind the bar, waiting patiently. When his gaze made its way to me a darker look came up.

"No, go change." He pointed time the stairs.

"No thanks, I'll pass." I winked.

"That wasn't a question. Go change. I won't have you leaving the house looking like that." He pointed again.

"No, what's wrong with my outfit?" I glared at him.

"It's too revealing. You're gonna have dirty people staring at you all day." Now he rolled his eyes.

"So, you just met me yesterday and all of a sudden you're acting like my parent? Not happening. Either you let me go wearing this or I'm not going at all, and believe me when I say that I'll make today a living hell." I crossed my arms, a daring smirk on my lips.

He simply sighed, shaking his head and he walked over to me, a glare still on his face. He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the door.

One point, y/n.