Chapter 1: The New Girl

Y/n's POV

"Hey what is our first class again?" I asked my best friend Denki Kaminari as I was getting books from my locker.

"Hey?" He didn't answered so I looked beside me to see Denki blushing and not paying attention to anything I just said. Then I saw him staring at this beautiful girl with long blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

"Stop being a perv and help me out here." I said as I gave him a light slap on the shoulder.

"Owww, what was that for?"

"Tch, as if my slap hurts you." I replied

"Stop being a tsun tsun y/n-san~" Denki playfully teased me

"I'm not a tsundere!!!" I argued with him.

"Well you are~"

"I am not!"

*The Bell Rings*

Class started and as usual I would sit next to Denki.

Mr. Aizawa arrived with his sleeping bag.

"Class today we have a new student and please give her a warm welcome."

"Kawaii~" I heard from Denki, I looked at him to see his cheeks all red and he was smiling like an idiot.

But sadly I have feelings for this idiot...

I assume this feeling is just a little crush.

It probably wouldn't last, yeah right. I've had these feelings over a decade already.

"Ohayo everyone my name is Angelina Collins but you can call me Angel, ok? My quirk is speed" she was the girl that Denki was staring at.

"Angel is the valedictorian from her previous school" Mr. Aizawa explained

"Wahhh, y/n looks like you have competition here." Denki whispered (since you're the valedictorian of this class)

I just nodded but deep inside I didn't like hearing that.

*Lunch time*

My day felt gloomy since Denki ditched having lunch with me, he wanted to sit with the new girl. Who am I kidding he's probably gonna flirt with her. Then Bakugo and the others had to go to the teacher's office because bakugo got into a fight again.

"Y/n" I got a tap on the shoulder, I looked back to see Midoriya smiling at me

"Come eat with us"

I just nodded and ate with Midoriya and his friends.

"How come denki is not with you?" Uraraka asked, then my smile faded

"He wanted to eat with Angel" I explained

"Oh, that's ok you can always sit with us
y/n-kun" Midoriya gave me his angelic smile

*After Lunch*

"Y/n!!!!" I turned to see Denki running towards me

"What?" I said coldly looking at the floor

"I got Angel's number"

"oh" my mood started getting worse and I just walked away when I felt someone grabbing my hand.

"Y/n are you ok?" Denki looked worried.

"My head just really hurts" I explained and he puts his arm around my shoulder then I blushed and looked away.

"Oh, then I'll take you to the clinic y/n."

"I don't need-" I was cut off my Denki

"I insist" then he walked me to the nurse's office

"Thanks" I replied

I stayed at the clinic for hours lying down and reflecting on my feelings.

Then Midoriya arrived at clinic since he broke another bone from training.

He layed on the bed beside mine

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Midoriya"

"Are you ok? I noticed you were down today"

"I'm fine"

"Is it Kaminari?"

"N-no, maybe"

"Then tell him"

"I can't"

"Midoriya, you're good to go" the nurse said

"Bye y/n" and Midoriya left

I just waved him goodbye

*after class*

I walked out the clinic, reassuring the nurse that I was alright

"Y/n, you ok now?" it was Denki and he walked up to me

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks" I gave him a small smile.

"Why don't I walk you home today." he smiled.

Denki's POV

I wasn't feeling like myself today so I kinda spaced out a bit until Y/n slapped my shoulder.

"Owww, what was that for?" As I was rubbing my shoulder.

"Tch, as if my slap hurts you."

"Stop being a tsun tsun y/n-san~"

She's so cute when she's mad

"I'm not a tsundere!!!"

"Well you are~"

"I am not!"

*Lunch*

As I was in the cafeteria waiting for y/n and the others to arrive, Mr. Aizawa approached me.

"Kaminari can you do me a favor?"

"What is it Mr. Aizawa?"

"Can you please show Angel around the campus? I have to deal with bakugo and Sero at my office." I agreed then I went to find her. I get to meet the new girl, she's cute and all but I'm still bummed out that I have to miss lunch with y/n.

"Denki where are you going?" I turned around to see y/n.

"I'm gonna have lunch with Angel today." I smiled

"oh."

"Don't worry y/n, bakugo and the others will probably be back soon." she just sighed and started walking away.

"Wait y/n do you want to join us?" I asked

"No thanks." she gave me a weak smile

"You'll probably just flirt with her." she muttered under her breath, I definitely heard it but I shrugged it off.

--------------
New chapter everyday 💖
I'm sorry for the sad chapter!
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!
Thanks for the support LarryAndCakeForLife