Chap number 2

*A week later*

Y/n POV:

Sadie and I had been practicing auditions together every day. We had improved a lot and were both feeling very confident on the day before the audition.

Third person POV:

It was currently 11:30 at night and the girls have been texting nonstop.

Sadie: i'm so nervous!

Y/n; don't be I'm totally sure you're going to get the part! You're an amazing actress!💓

Sadie: thank you! I know that you're going to get the part you're way better than me💞

Y/n: not true! When you're acting you're like a whole different person.

Sadie: lol thanks💕😂

Y/n:np 😂 but now we need to go to sleep the auditions are tomorrow and we need to be awake!😂

Sadie: aw oki your right gn y/n/n 💞

Y/n; gn faucet 💓

//the next day//

Y/n POV:

I'm freaking out! Today's the day of the auditions! I'm so scared, and nervous, and excited all at the same time

I woke up around 7 AM and took a quick shower. When I was out of the shower I pulled my y/n/l y/h/c hair (your hair length, your hair color) up into a high ponytail to get it out if my face. (Sorry if you have super short hair and can't put your hair in a ponytail if that is so just ignore that part😬)

I walked over to my phone and put on my Beatles playlist, trying to calm my nerves. (Again sorry this is kind of based off of my life a lot I'm obsessed with the Beatles sorry if you don't like them😗✌🏻)

A lot of people make fun of me for this but I absolutely love old music. The Beatles, Bon Jovi, Billy Joel, Madonna, Elton John, Springsteen, you name it! (Lol This was entirely based off of me 😂😂😂 and yes my family does make fun of me for it)

"here comes the sun! Do do do do!" I sing along to the song." Here comes the Sun and I say it's all right!" I grabbed the outfit I had picked out yesterday, (Hehe that was not on purpose but now I can't stop laughing 😂) and quickly put it on.

(Minus the bag if you don't like it you can change it I have no sense of fashion tho)

I ran downstairs and saw that my brothers were already awake and playing Fortnite on the TV. (Yup that's my brothers for you 🙄😂) I rolled my eyes and went to the fridge to get some breakfast.

I sat down at the table and ate my apple valley scroll through Instagram. My mom walked downstairs and went to the kitchen as well.

"Y/n remember we're picking up Sadie in 10 minutes then we're driving to the audition. "My mom reminded me for the one hundredth time.

" I know how could I forget! "I replied. Just then I got a text from one of my best friends, Erica. (Yes I did just add one of my best friends into another one of my stories😂 I told you this was based off of my life 😂 also sorry if your name is Erica if it is just pretend that you have a different friend😐😂) I still hadn't told her about the audition for one main reason, she was a super fan of the show. I was scared that she was going to go crazy if she found out that I was auditioning for a part in it, especially if it meant I got to be close to Noah Schnapp. She's a bit crazy about him. (She's gonna kill me if she sees this😂😂)

Erica: hey Roger! Whatcha up to today? Want to hang out? (Don't ask why she calls me Roger I still have no idea😂😐)

Y/n; I would love to but I'm actually kind of busy today

Erica: oh cool what are you doing?

Y/n: it's really not important.

Erica: oh OK well have fun doing whatever

Y/n: lol thx byeeeee😂

Erica: Bye Rodger

" Who ya texting." My mom asked.

" Erica. "I told her.

" oh OK well wrap up because we need to leave soon. "She said.

" OK I'm done. "I said, clearing my plate.

We got into the car and drove over to Sadie's house to pick her up.

When we got to Sadie's house she ran out to meet us in the car.

"Hey Sadie!" I said as she climbed into the car.

"hi y/n! Are you excited? "She asked.

"Of course! A bit nervous though. "I told her.

"don't be nervous! You guys are going to crush this! "My mom said reassuringly.

" thanks" me and Sadie said at the same time. "Jinx! Thanks again! "We all started laughing.(lol sorry I had too)

" Who wants to listen to some music?" My mom asked.

"Me!" We both said.

My mom took out her phone and scrolled down until she found the song she was looking for.

" shot through the heart and you're to blame! Darling you give love a bad name! "The song "you give love a bad name" by Bon Jovi started playing. (Literally one of my all-time favorite songs tho😂)

" I love this song! "I shouted and Sadie and my mom laughed

" an angel smile is what you sell, You promised me heaven and put me through hell!" Sadie and I sang along to the song.

We listened to a bunch of other songs like that until we got to the place where the auditions were being held.

"here we are girls! "My mom announced excitedly. Sadie and I squealed as we got out of the car and walked into the audition rooms.

** Time skip to end of auditions because I have no idea what auditions are like😝**

" OK thank you y/n. You did very well. Will call you within a week to inform you if you got the part. "Matt told me.

" thank you so much. "I said and I walked out of the room.

Sadie and my mom were both right outside the door, waiting for me to finish my addition.

" so how to go? "Sadie asked excitedly.

" Matt said I did pretty well! "I told him smiling. Sadie squealed.

" i'm so proud of you honey! You know what let's go get some ice cream to celebrate!" My mom said.

A/n
Ugh I have so much online school work does anyone else feel like you were getting more work on online classes then in regular school? ☹️