𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

"I'll die alone" said the girl sitting in the table with her older brother, Chris

"I'll die alone" said the girl sitting in the table with her older brother, Chris. "Mood" he said with a low laugh. "We'll die alone" she sighted. "I mean, we're moving to Korea..." he remembered. "If not, we die together" Chan joked. "Ew no" she said disgusted.

Their house was almost empty, they were only moving in three days, and their parents were already in Korea. "Even so, why are we suddenly moving in the middle of the year?" she asked. "They could have waited four moths more" she said. "I'm literally arriving to the last three months of my third year of junior high" she ranted. "It'll be okay, don't worry" he said. "You're entering collage..." she said pouting.

The three days passed flying, and the two siblings were now sitting in the plain together, waiting for it to take off. "I'll miss it here..." said Aisa with a sight. "I will too" Chris admitted. "I'm glad I'm at least enrolling in the same school as Felix" she said a bit relieved. "He'll help a lot" she said. "See? it won't be that bad" he said.

The plain took off a while later. They would be in there for 10 hours, something Aisa hated. Chan and her had downloaded some movies on his laptop so both could see them together in the plain, so it wasn't really that bad.

They landed on Korea safely. The Bang sibling went four their baggage, and then went out, finding their parents waiting for them. "Mom, dad, you're here" said Aisa. "Did you had a nice trip?" asked their father. "Yeah" said Chris.

The family drove to their new home. It was quite cozy looking home in a quiet neighborhood. They passed through Aisa's new school, which she would start in a week.

"You'll be okay, you're school is really good and Felix goes there, so don't worry" said her mother while sitting in the dinner table.

The house was completely furnished, her parents had already finished the move in, so when they arrived the house would be done.

Aisa sighted and went upstairs to her room. It was a cozy one, medium size, with a queen bed and desk. She let herself fall down on her new bed, and weirdly, it was quite comfortable.

"Maybe it won't be that bad...." she whispered to herself.

ajuaaaaaa first chapter