chapter 3

• Third Person •

2 days later

They were all four in a village of Manali. They just walk around and enjoy the city. Kenzie notices Johnny taking pictures from everything.

He seems to be really interested in that kind of stuff.

Annie bought herself food at a stand and ate while Hayden was sitting beside her. He saw a bride being carried around the village.

''Annie? Did you see how cute the bride was?'', he says. Annie looked at her and frowns.

''Should i kidnap her?'', he smirks.

''What?'', Annie asked. I think now Hayden has gone insane.

''That'd be cool! she says something and i don't understand a word she says. Then i say something and although she doesn't understand anything, she smiles.'', Hayden says smiling at his plan.

''Hey, she's not from France. She probably understands a Little bit.'', Annie says. She stands up to pay her food while talking. ''Also she's still a child. She should be playing with dolls. I don't wanna know what games are expecting her soon.''

''How would you know?'', he asks.

''It's always the same in those villages. Before even finishing school they set up a marriage. I tell you, arranged marriages suck.'', she says.

''So you want a love marriage?'', he asks.

''Of course!''

''Well Annie, it's not allowed for two women  to marry here in India. You have to go back to America.'', he laughs. She glares at him. ''What?'', he asks provocative as Annie punches him in the stomach but he keeps laughing.

''That poor girl will have to go to jail a life long and you're making jokes about it!'', Johnny says joining the two of them. Kenzie followed behind him.

''Let's go.'', he says looking over to the bride. ''Today she smiles happily but wait a few years and she'll chase her husband with a gun and hunt for him.'', he tells Kenzie. he imitates a gun and shot making Kenzie giving him a weird look.

''Don't listen to him Kenzie! Johnny is allergic to marrying.'', Annie laughs walking from behind.

''True! Kenzie-.'', Johnny says getting her attention back to him. ''Would you be happy if you'd be given rice with vegetables every day?''

''What do you mean?'', she asks.

''I mean that the marriage means 50 years of rice with vegetables. But sometimes you just need a pizza, a burger or Chinese noodles.'', he says. Everyone laughs except Kenzie. She was just thinking about what his problem was. ''The marriage is basically the same food everyday. Before you marry 5, 6 times, just don't do it at all.'', he adds.

''5, 6 times?'', she wonders widening her eyes.

''What? Too less?'', he asks as Annie and Hayden laugh again following behind them.

''And what if you want kids?'', she asks still serious.

''You don't have to marry for that, we can do it without it. Come, i'll show you.'', he says coming close to her grabbing her Hand. She quickly slips her hand away and begins to walk faster ahead.

''You idiot!'', Annie laughs pushing him, Hayden doing the same.

''How many do you want? I'll make you twins if you want!'', Johnny shouts after her.

Annie and Hayden laugh when she quickly puts her hand on Johnny's mouth to stop him from talking. ''Shhh!''

''You're so mean, dude.'', Hayden laughs looking over to Kenzie.