Devil In The Black Suit

kingdom of applien.

the richest and the most powerful kingdom in the whole of united kingdom. being the most powerful kingdom, you would probably think that the royal family must be stuck up and ruthless.

and you are absolutely right. they are indeed sadistic and stuck up, but one person of the royal family shows most of these qualities, and that person being the prince. in front of the kingdom, the prince has a perfect image, but when the doors of the castle close, he becomes someone that is much more ruthless and sadistic.

he becomes the devil himself.

now comes a measle spy from another rival kingdom. he only has one motive, and that is to gain information about the kingdom and return to his own place, but on the night of his departure from the rival kingdom, he is caught by the devil himself.

to make things more amusing for the himself,  the prince blackmails the spy into being his slave by giving him two options,
either be his slave or the prince will just notify his kingdom that a spy was trying to kill him and because the people adore the prince, the spy will he ruthlessly killed.

"you have two choices my darling, either get executed mercilessly by kingdom or be my slave. the choice is entirely yours."

                         ° ° °

note » this story takes place in the 21st century.

©bottom_yoongay 2020.