Chapter 1: a new beginning

This chapter happens in the middle of chapter 32 in the Legends of Darkstalker.

Darkstalker's POV

"Nothing I did worked," she said. "I thought I was so careful, and we still ended up here. All the studying, all the timeline scrolls. Now it's all happened, and I can't change any of it, and I still don't know where it went wrong."

"It didn't," I replied. "All if this happening has made me realize what I'm doing wrong. If you destroy the scroll and give me my powers back I'll enchant myself to negate any spells I have already cast and make it so I will never cast a spell again. I promise the future will be better that way."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Clearsight's POV

It was the next day. She had caught up with the tribe and told them about the conversation. Now they were all back at the village. She rushed to the palace to find Fathom. When she found him she told him to go get the scroll and to meet at Darkstalker's house. The weather appeared to know what was about to happen, it was the sunniest she had ever seen. Birds and frogs were singing, the few clouds danced in the sky.

When she got to his house she saw he was waiting in his room sitting on his bed. She walked in and said, "Darkstalker what you are doing is brave. I know you do not want to give up your powers but you are. You are doing this for your tribe, for the future, and for me." She pecked him on the cheek then continued. "You know that this is the best possible thing and that we will live together as a married couple. Since you are giving up something you love I'll try not to worry as much." He smiled. "Your cute when you smile like that. I think I'm in love if it wasn't obvious enough already." She sat next to him and kissed him for what might have been 5 minutes. She didn't hesitate to penetrate his mouth with her tongue after he did it. Finally they stopped.

5 minutes later Fathom came in with the scroll. Clearsight took it from him and burnt it to ashes. "Why on earth did you do that now he has his animus powers back!" he said. Then he noticed Darkstalker and jumped. "He is going to rid himself of animus powers for me and the tribe," she replied as she put her wing around him.

Darkstalker cleared his throat and said, "Enchant myself so none of my animus spells I have cast before except the for dreamvisitors and this spell will work. Also enchant myself so that I may never cast a spell again and that I am protected from the feelings of invincibility, greed, and superiority." He took a deep breath then said, "well let's see if it worked. I enchant Fathom to fly up to the ceiling then come back to the ground." Nothing happened. "Yes!" she shouted hugging Darkstalker and kissing him. "We can live a normal life! Well with other powers. But not with animus magic!"

Darkstalker smiled the biggest smile she had ever seen out of him and said, "How about some celebratory ice cream? I heard they got new flavors at With a Scavenger on Top!" They argued about the best flavor all the way there.

How did you Guys like it? The fist time that Clearsight speaks is directly quoted from the books