II. The Meeting Night

All of the people were very excited for today's celebration. It is the Meeting Night and the Coronation night of Prince Castro as he come to an age.

But there was one young men in the lower part of the town who doesn't give any care of it.

He's name is Jacob. He's just lying down in there garden when he's Mother throws a wet rag on his face.

"Mum? This is so disgusting!" He said when he smells the rag.

"Nothing is more disgusting to a very lazy little boy like you Jacob!" Gen shouted while she's preparing the breakfast.

"I'm not lazy and I'm not little anymore! Stop calling me like that. I just turned 18 yesterday." He replied.

"Well, how about you try to be a man? Try to help me find some gold. Hah?"

"I will. I will go to the village today and ask for a job on Rebeca's flower shop."

"Let see. Let see if you can get your ass outside. I bet you can't."

Jacob started to climb the stairs to his cabinet and change some clothes. While his mother is mumbling things about him.

He took a sit and grabbed his sandwich.

"Woah. No meat mom? How can I like this sandwich?" He shouted as he took a bite.

"No meat? There is no meat because we don't have money to buy meat. Simple. Washing some clothes from strangers is not even enough to buy for the both of us." His faced him and took a sit right in front of him.

"I'm sorry. I just want some meat." He replied sadly.

"You know, I don't know where to find gold to buy some stuffs for the next couple of days."

Jacob grabbed his moms hand and said "Don't worry mom, before the night, I will get a job."

"Come here little boy let me give you a hug."

Jacob went to the town after taking his breakfast and that's the start of him to make things great for the both of them.

Jacob was raised by his mom alone since his father never return from the war years ago. Every full moon, Jacob and his mom stares to it and remembering the memories they have with his father.

Tragic. But that was for the Kingdom.

-

While in the Palace...

"I'm so excited for you my son." Queen Cynthia's word while putting some perfume to Prince Castro's suit.

"Im so nervous mother. I'm gonna be in front of many people. Not just ordinary people but Royal People. Your father will be there, your cousins, my cousins, fathers siblings and other Royal blood person who I don't even know." Castro's replied while his literally shaking.

"Son, you will be the next King of Ghanna and as early as now you should get used to it. As to let you know that me and your father has a list of 33 Princesses waiting for you to be there husband and King."

Castro's eyes went big. "What? 33? How is that even possible? I'm not ready yet. I just turned 18 mom and mirage is not in my topic as of now."

"Well, that how it runs. We have to keep a great ally's to everyone as possible. Can you just look at me and make me as your inspiration? I wasn't even ready when I meet your father. I wasn't in love to him at the day we meet. But as time goes by, love can be leaned specially if its for the future of your own Kingdom." Queen's word while she's walking towards the door.

"I know. And I'm so proud of you mother. You're my inspiration and I will still put peace in this Kingdom. No matter what."

"Good." And the Queen left the room leaving Castro facing the mirror.