getting played

We were driving again and went to an abandoned store. We got out and I got my bats and two guns.

Y/n: telahasi do you have any shells?

Telahasi: no

Y/n: alright.

We then went into the store and I ran to the drink section and saw about 5 faty zombies.

Y/n: oh son of a bitch!

I then took out my bats and hit two of them and hit two more and shot one. I then shot 2 more got out my other gun and shot another. Then I beat up the last one.

Y/n: * grabbed a mountain dew * thanks for helping me. Basterd!

I've met up with the two and I saw a kid who had a bite mark and a woman crying. I knew it was a trap but I played along.

Y/n: what's going on here?

Telahasi: * wispered * her sister got bit but don't make it known.

Y/n: * wispered * got it.

I then opened the mountain dew and drank from it and put my bats on the skapilting and I had my guns in there holsters ready incase zombies. I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying until I saw a gun pointed at me.

Witita: well take all your weapons, car, amunation.

Y/n: here * gives guns * now take it easy.

Little Rock: also your bats.

Y/n: what the shit!?

The sister then shot a food idom on the side of me.

Y/n: alright * gives kid bats * fuck!

The three of us walked outside of the store and saw the girls drive away.

Y/n: fucking hell man!