DekuBaku (That ass!!)

Soooo yall..I was literally thinking about this while trying to go to sleep..so when i thought of this little idea..I WAS WOKE!!! 

Just..fucking read this..ENJOY 

No Ones POV

Bakugou walked into the kitchen where the rest of the class was and started to make himself a sandwich. As he was making his sandwich, Mina said something to him.."Bakugou..you ever notice that you have a plump ass?" Izuku, Bakugou's boyfriend, spit out his water. "M-M-Mina?! What the heck?!" Mina shrugged. "It's true though!! I mean his ass looks better than a girls ass!!" Deku peeks at his boyfriends ass and blushes. "W-Well I guess you're not wrong..." Bakugou stiffen. "Damn Deku..I'm just going to pretend that you didn't just comment about my fucking ass..." Mina rolls her eyes and calls over the rest of the class to where they were. "Kirishima..any comments about Bakugou's ass?" "Well.." He glances at his boyfriend, Denki who is just daring him to say something, so he can get shocked, with his quirk of course. "It's not bad..but It's certainly not like MY boyfriends ass.." Kirishima blows a kiss to Denki but then nervously chuckles when Denki "dodges" the blown kiss and walks off. "Heh..I'll be back.." Kirishima runs after his boyfriend. 

*Ten minutes after the class made comments about Denk- I-I mean..Bakugou's ass...*

"I wonder how it feels..?" Sero asked, making Deku spit out yet another sip of water. "Ok..Ok I think this is goin-" Mina gasped interrupting Deku's sentence. "OMG your right!!" She smirks and looks at Deku. Deku's eyes widen. "OHHH HECK NO!! I'm not dying today!!" She laughs. "Come onnnnnnnn!! I'll bake you those cookies I made..~" Deku's eyes widen even more..(If that's even possible) He thinks for a moment. "Fine.." Sero and Mina cheer loudly. Deku sighs and walks over to Bakugou. Bakugou is over by the tv trying to fix it because it wouldn't turn on, so his ass was on full display. Deku walked over very very veryyyyyyy quietly and squeezes his ass harshly, then slapping it. Bakugou yelped and squeaked. "Who the hell..?" He turns around to face his boyfriend. 

"D-Deku what the hell?! Im goin-" Bakugou was cut off by his boyfriend kissing his lips. Bakugou growled and tried to push him away but fails and melts into the lovely kiss. Deku then runs his tongue across Bakugou's bottom lip but Bakugou denies. Izuku growls lowly into the kiss and slaps Bakugou's ass making him gasp and open his mouth, letting Izuku inside. After 3 minutes of making out Bakugou's knees began to tremble because of the overwhelming pleasure and starts to hold onto Deku's shirt. A few seconds later he breaks the kiss and buries his head in His boyfriends shirt. "I-Im sorry..c-can't stand.." Deku blushes and holds onto his lover.

Mina and Sero were like..

"DAT ASS THO!!!"

SOOOO that was just a random one...sowwie..

Oh..yall..My dog just fricken farted and then he looked at me like "Bitch was that you..?" And I started laughing when he smelled his butthole as was like "Nope! It was me.." He looked disturbed..AND HE WAS LAYING DOWN SLEEPING AND EVERYTHING!!

Ok OK...BAIII!!

514 WORDS!!