The truth

"East wall is secure," said the guard into the crystal. "Got it, be vigilant." Those crystals are a great way to communicate with others, magic is awesome. 'Castle Ves,' I thought to myself, 'don't worry dad, I'll make sure your death isn't in vain.' I run straight towards the guard, after he puts the crystal in his pocket, and as soon I get close I strike the back of his neck with my fist and he falls unconscious. I grab his body and take the crystal out of his pocket. I take his body and hide behind some barrels on the corner of the wall. I grab the crystal and use it to contact the rest of the team.

"Blue scales, this is red scales, can you hear me?" I say. "Red scales, this is blue scales. Is it time for the fireworks?" "Make it look good." As I put my crystal away, I see six hybrids fly up near me and start launching various attacks of fire and a few water attacks towards the castle itself. I hide and see guards running to that spot, but when that happens, more hybrids fly by the opposite sides of the wall and launch their attacks to cause confusion and chaos. Long enough for me to get in and find the truth. Fire and water fly and destroy many parts of the castle like a beautiful painting in motion.

'Way to go guys,' I think to myself, 'it's time to end this.' I run towards the castle and jump into the air and open my wings to fly to the top where the king lies. I fly straight through the glass that is near the king throne. As I land, I'm greeted by the monster himself, King Aidan. "My my Roland, you look much like your father. Too bad you'll die just like him," he said. "You'll pay for your crimes." We launch at each other and unleash our full elemental potential, fire against darkness. The room went from picture perfect, to rubble quickly. I tried my best, but he's more experienced in fighting than me. As I lay there under his foot, he tells me something.

"Any last request?" "Why do this? Why go through such lengths to cover it up? Are you too weak to stand by your decisions? You are dishonorable and a coward." He laughs, "I lied because I knew I couldn't win a war against your kind. I knew if I covered it up, the rest of the world would be on my side and see you as evil creatures. They would give us all kinds of support and treasures for doing it. It was a win-win situation, too bad no one will find out." He slashes my chest very deeply, little did he know, my crystal was recording the whole thing to my team, I show him as I lay there dying. "Good luck" I choked out. I hope my dad is proud of me.