#2 - Cuddling Somewhere

[Not Dating]

It was a busy Monday afternoon and Lloyd and Kai were sitting side by side on the bus back to the monastery. They had been out getting tea leaves for Sensei Wu. Lloyd was exhausted and was struggling to keep his eyes open on the ride home. He stared out the window trying to stay awake. His head bobbed up and down as he fell asleep and woke himself up. Then before he could stop it, he had fallen asleep with his head resting on Kai's shoulder. Kai's eyes widened in surprise before he smiled. Slowly so as not to disturb him, he slipped his arm out from under Lloyd's sleeping figure and wrapped it around his shoulders. They stayed like that for a while, until Lloyd yawned and slowly opened his eyes. "Kai?" Lloyd asked sleepily, looking up at him and his arm around his shoulders curiously. "Oh! That! Right! Sorry!" Kai quickly pulled his arm away, looking at his hands sheepishly. He was blushing furiously. "No..," Lloyd whined softly. He grabbed Kai's arm and put it back how it was and sighed. "That's better," he mumbles before drifting back to sleep. Kai chuckles quietly to himself, his cheeks still flushed red. Then he leaned his head against Lloyd's and whispered, "I love you Greeny."