1

The twins watch as the order meeting is dismissed and waits for Snape to walk out. As soon as the twins see the professor walk out they apareate in front of him making him jump back and glare at the twins. "What do you two want?"

"Well professor-"

"We got a little inheritance on our birthday-"

"And we are vampires." The twins take turns saying. 

Severus looks between them noticing they got a little taller than him wondering when that happened. "Ok? Why are you telling me?"

"Because you're our soulmate." They say together. 

Severus blinks. "What?"

"You."

"Are."

"Our."

"Soul."

"Mate." They once again take turns saying. 

"Ha ha very funny." Severys says and goes to walk through the two but they stop him. 

"This isn't a prank professor." Fred says sincerely. 

"We wouldn't joke about this." George adds.

"So you just expect me to believe that you both are my soulmate?" Severus says looking at them in disbelief."

The twins look at eachother then at Severus. "Well. Yeah."

Severus shakes his head and goes to walk away again to be stopped by them. Again. 

"This really isn't a prank professor." George says softly. 

"We really do like you." Fred adds. 

Severus looks at them. "Your not going to stop bothering me until I accept"

"Well."

"You can reject us."

"Though we don't really want that." 

"Yeah well die if you do that."

"Literally." 

Severus looks at them and can tell that they are serious. For once. He sighs looking down. "I guess I accept."

The twins smile and hug him. Severus stiffens resisting the urge to push them away. The twins pull away smiling. 

"Are you going to stay here?"

"Mum should be done with dinner soon."

"Um. Sure i guess." Severus says glancing at the kitchen unsure how Mrs Weasly will feel about him being soulmates to the two devils.

Mrs weasley steps out to tell everyone she is done and sees that hes still there. "Oh are you staying?"

"If that's alright with you." He says glancing at the twins. 

"Oh of course it is dear. Come on there is plenty." She says ushering him and the twins into the dinning room calling for the others to come down.

The twins have Severus sit between them and Severus watches as Black Lupin the rest of the Weaslys Granger and Potter all come in. They all look at Severus wondering why he is there. 

Severus stays quiet letting the others talk. He looks around watching them talk as he picks at his food. The twins look at him then look around.

George looks at Fred who nods and Geotge says. "We have great news." And everyone looks at them carousally. 

"We found our soulmate." Fred announces. 

Severus looks down not really liking everyone looking at him.